Chapter 3:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except for the plot. Thank you!

*JEFF POV*

"Shit! How did I get this? I couldn't have hooked up with someone at Golf's restaurant,right? No, definitely not. Wait! If Bible cleaned me up,it means he saw this? Damn! What will he think of me?! Wait! Did he give me this? Haha! That's impossible, it's Bible we're talking about' I thought to myself.

I was getting stressed about it, how could I be so careless? I just hope whoever they may be,have nothing to blackmail me with in the near future. (A/N: Oh my dear Jeff, if you only knew).

Suddenly my phone rang, I looked to see who it was. I rolled my eyes and saw it was Golf.

"What?"I answered.

"Well,good morning to you too Sunshine"Golf said sarcastically.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I'm glad you made it home safe, you were so wasted last night"he stated.

"You don't need to remind me how wasted I was, the hangover I have right now is evidence enough"I replied.

"I know a good place that makes hangover soup, wanna go?"he asked.

"Can't. I promised Bible that I'm meeting him for lunch"I answered.

"Oho. Going on a date,are we?"Golf teased.

"Date? Of course not. Why would you say that?"I asked.

"Because I have a feeling N'Bible likes you"Golf stated.

"You're crazy. He doesn't"I replied.

"I saw the way he looked at you last night while we were drinking"he replied.

"You are just imagining things, he only looks up to me because I'm his senior. That's all"I said.

"So you don't mind if I go after him?"Golf asked.

"Why would I mind?"I asked.

"Just making sure. Ok then, I'm definitely up for the chase. Thanks Jeff. Message me when you're free then. I'm gonna message Bible now"he said then hung up the call.

Usually,I don't really care what Golf is up to but I didn't want Bible getting hurt. I've known Golf for a long time, he sometimes is serious and at times not at all. I sighed as I proceeded to take a shower. I got dressed and fixed my hair. I made sure to wear something comfortable but won't expose that 'thing'. Since my car was still in the shop,I hailed a taxi and headed to the restaurant I was meeting Bible at.

Thankfully, traffic wasn't bad and I arrived at my destination with 10 minutes to spare. I paid the taxi driver and got out. I slowly made my way to the restaurant and saw Bible by the waiting area. He immediately caught my eye, he was dressed simply in black pants and button up shirt but he looks so handsome.

 He immediately caught my eye, he was dressed simply in black pants and button up shirt but he looks so handsome