Chapter 9:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except
for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

Both Jeff and Bible looked at each other then to the director.

"Us?" Jeff asked.

"Yes, both of you. Your ghost ship pairing has been popular with the fans that the author for KP has requested an extra fan service from you both. I hope it is alright" the director said.

"If Jeff is okay with it, then I'm fine with it" Bible replied.

"You sure?" Jeff asked, turning to Bible.

"Yeah, a little fan service can't hurt" Bible replied.

"Ok then,let's do it" Jeff agreed.

They had last minute retouch done with hair and make-up,changed into another set of clothes and headed back out where everyone was waiting on them. Once everyone saw them, their jaws dropped to how hot both looked.

 Once everyone saw them, their jaws dropped to how hot both looked

" Do we look okay? "Jeff asked

" Okay? Are you kidding me?! You both look hot"Build said.

"You look amazing,just one last thing"Golf said as he went near Bible and fixed his hair a bit.

"There. Hottie indeed" Golf said, smiling.

"Thanks" Bible said as he smiled back.

Jeff bit lip and resisted the urge not to frown. Has his friend been always this touchy-feely? He didn't like the way Golf is touching Bible. Not one bit.

"Sorry Golf but we need to start now, so everyone can go" Jeff said.

Build grinned at Jeff's statement, knowing fully well that Jeff was jealous.

"Ah! Yes, of course. You guys go ahead" Golf replied.

They all got into position, the director sat in his chair and consulted with the author regarding poses and such.

"It's funny how a lot of people are shipping you with me"Jeff started.

"I guess so. Well, can't blame the fans you are one of the hottest actors here in Thailand"Bible said, making Jeff blush.