Chapter 1: MADMAX

JULES POV:

I was playing some loud music in my head phones then suddenly Steve came in my room "JULES!" he yelled and I sighed "What?" I said "What do you mean what? Your radio thingy is being loud" he says and, he got out of my room and, I realized what he said "Oh shit!" I quickly grabbed my super comm and turned it on "Hello? Dustin? Do you copy? Over" I said then suddenly someone replied "Jules! What the hell have you been doing!? I've been trying to reach you for the past 10 minutes!" Dustin says "Yeah I know I know I'm sorry" i replied "so Lucas and I have 6 Bucks total what's your haul?" he said "Oh I- Uhm I forgot so just hold on a minute!" "Are you serious!?" he replied "on second thought, call Mike and Will" i said "No! You call them!" he replied "Come on Dustin I don't have the time to call them right now!" i said "Ok fine" he replied and, I hunged up then I ran to Steve's room to find some cash. I looked in his night stand drawer and, found some cash. I quickly took some and, ran out of the room cause I heard him going upstairs. I ran into steve in the hallway and he said "Hey! Where are you going?" "At the arcade with my friends bye!" I hurriedly hopped on my bike and, went to Dustin's house.

------------

We're at the arcade and, we're just waiting for will then we heard a car honk. It was will ms. Byers was dropping him off "Hey Will!" I grinned "Hey Jules"
He replied. Will was like my twin brother that I never had. "Hey! Ready to go play?" Mike said "Yeah!" Will replied "Awesome!" Dustin said

------------

"To slay the dragon, use the magic sword" the video game said "Oh, jesus! I'm in uncharted territory here, guys" Dustin said
"Down! Down! Down!" Lucas yelled "I'm going! I'm going" Dustin said, they all been yelling at Dustin "Okay. Shut up. Shut up. SHUT UP!" and, then Dustin's character died "No. No. No!" Dustin said "No! No! No! I hate this overpriced bullshit! Son of a bitch! Piece of shit!" Dustin said "You're just not nimble enough. But you'll get there one day. But until then Princess Daphne is still mine" Lucas grinned "Whatever. I'm still tops on Centipede and Dig Dug" Dustin said "Correction, I'm now at the top at Centiped" I smirked "You sure about that?" Keith said "Sure about what" Dustin replied "You're kidding me. No. no. no" Dustin pushed will aside to quickly look at his score so I went to check on mine too luckily I was still at the top but, there was a new player named MADMAX? I looked over to check Dustin's score "Hey, no! No! NO!" Dustin said "751,300 points!" Will said " That's Imposible" Mike said "Who- Who's MADMAX?" Dustin asks "Better than you" Keith said, Dustin flipped him off "Is it you?" Will asks him, Keith scoffs "You know I despise Dig Dug" Keith said "Then who is it?" Lucas asks "Yeah! Spill it, Keith!" Dustin said "You want information, then I need something in return" Keith smirked and, looked at Mike and, we all realized what he wanted "No, no, no. No way. You're not getting a date with her!" Mike said "Mike, come on. Just get him the date" Lucas said "I'm not prostituting my sister!" Mike replied "Yeah and, there is no way in hell she's gonna go on a date with someone like you keith" I said "But it's for a good cause" Lucas said "No, don't get him the date. You know what? He's gonna spread his nasty-ass rash to your family!" Dustin told Keith "Acne isn't a rash and it isn't contagious, you prepubescent waistod!" Keith argued. I noticed that Will wasn't paying attention so I decided to follow him. Then suddenly my body feels cold. "Hey. Hey, guys, do you see the-" will says, we turned our back but, they weren't there. Then all of a sudden we were in upside down. Everything was so dark and, cold. I gasped the door suddenly opened, we went outside and, saw a giant dark shadow in the sky. "Jules.. can you see that?" Will said. I couldn't respond. I was so much in shock that not a single word came out of my mouth. "Will! Jules! Are you guys okay?" Mike said. Suddenly we were back there again, I sighed and went back inside. This wasn't my first time seeing the upside down.

-----flash back-----

"No more" Eleven said, the demogorgon screeches we cover our ears and closed our eyes. We were so scared. Suddenly the screaming and, screeching was gone. We also realized that Eleven is gone. "El!?" I said "El!? El where are you?!" Mike said, there was flakes everywhere. I touched one of the flakes and, I was in upside down I looked around for a second but, I was back again with my friends.
I was so confused about what happend but, I never told anyone.