Chapter 4: Will the Wise

JULES POV:

I was alone and walking down the hall again and still no sign of Dart "Guys..." It was Will talking " I found him" he said "where?" Dustin replied
"In the bathroom by Mr. Salerno's" Will said
"Copy that" Mike replied
I quickly went to the bathroom by Mr. Salerno and met up with the others, but Will was no where to be found "Where's Will?" I asked "We don't know, I think he has Dart" Dustin replied
"Well, then let's go find him!" I said and we quickly searched for Will, I was told to search the field. When I opened the door where it leads to the field I was back in the Upside Down again, I saw Will and ran to him but he turned around and looked at the sky, I turned around where he was looking at. Then I saw the Shadow monster again. I was too terrified to move or talk, then the shadow monster started to getting inside of Will, like, possessing him. I tried to stop the shadow monster from possessing Will but I couldn't. I didn't know what to do but let the tears fall out of my eye, but suddenly I woke up from someone shaking me. It was Max, I gasped because of the shortness of my breath "Jules! Are you okay?" Max asked
"What?" I replied still shocked from what happend
"Are you okay? A-Are you hurt?"
Max said
"No.. I think I'm okay.." I finally calm down and my and my breathing was normal again.

------------

We were in the front of the school and we watched Will go home. Ms. Byers asked me if I wanted to come with them, but I said I was okay. "Okay, that totally freaked me out. Did that not freak you guys out?" Max asked "Two episodes in two days" Lucas said "It's getting worse" Mike replied "You it's True Sight?" Lucas said. Mike shot a glare at him meaning to shut up.
"It's nothing" Lucas told Max.

------------

I just parked my bike and my friends were no where to be found. Then I heard somebody parked their bike behind me, It was Dustin "Hey Jules" He said "Hey Dustin" I replied
"Where are the others?" He said
"That's what I'm trying to figure out" we looked at the back of the school and we found them
"What the hell's going on?" Dustin said
"What do you think? We're looking for Dart" Mike replied
Suddenly two trash bag came out of the trash collector "Jesus!" Dustin said, then Lucas came out of the trash collector
"Well, well, well, look who finally decided to show up. After I drew the short straw. Real convenient" Lucas told Dustin "You stink!" Max told Lucas and and walked up beside me "Hi, Max" Dustin greeted Max "Hi?" Max looked at him weirdly "Where's Will?" Dustin Asked "He'll be here" Mike replied "Are you guys going to just stand there? Or are you guys going to help?" Lucas said, and threw two long sticks to us, and we caught it, and we started poking the trash bags with it to find Dart.

------------

We were waiting for Mike in the steps because he was calling the Byers but nobody answered,
Mike came jogging back "Anything?" Lucas asked "We need to talk. AV Room. Right now" Mike said, then we all start to stand up and was about to go inside, but Mike stopped Max "Party members only" He told Max "Come on, Mike" Dustin said "Yeah, come on, Mike don't be such an ass"
I said "No! This is non-negotiable" Mike replied
I looked at Max "I'm sorry, Max" I told her and left.

------------

We're finally in the AV Room
"Will didn't want us to tell anyone, but.. on halloween night Will and Jules saw a sort of shadow in the sky" Mike said "A shadow?" "What kind of shadow?" Lucas asked "It was like, a huge shadow dragon or a monster in the sky" I explained "And if Will and Jules really have True Sight... I mean, if they relly can see into the Upside Down, maybe they saw that shadow again yesterday-" Mike got cut off "We did" "We did saw the shadow again yesterday" I said "So that's why you guys were frozen like that?" Dustin said "Maybe" Mike replied "Can it hurt them?" Lucas asked "I mean, if this shadow thing isn't from our world..." Lucas said "I'm not sure. Jules?" They turned to me "I-I don't know" "Yesterday the shadow monster didn't hurt me, It got Will. I'm not sure if he got hurt, but I just remember how to shadow monster consumed him, like, took over Will" Jules explained "So, yeah I don't know. Dustin?" I said "Well, if you're in a another plane, you can't interact with a material plane, so theoretically, no, the shadow can't hurt them" Dustin said "Yeah, if that's even what's happening" "This isn't D & D. This is real life" Mike said "So what do we do?" Lucas asked "We aquire more knowledge" "I'll go to Will's after school. See what's going on" "You guys stay here and find Dart" Mike said "Dart? What's he gotta do with this?" Dustin asked "Will heard him in the Upside Down" "I don know how yet, but he's gotta be connected to all this. He's gotta be. If we find Dart, maybe we can solve this thing. Maybe we can help Will and Jules" Mike said.

------------

Me and Lucas were walking towards Max, who is currently getting something in her locker
"Hey, Max. Have you seen Dustin? We're supposed to meet after class" Lucas said, But Max just ignored us, and started walking away "Max!" Lucas said, But Max still ignored us and still walking away from us "Hey, Max! Hey, where are you going? Come on! We've got to go look for Dart!" I said "Yeah, goodluck with that" she said coldly, she's walking towards the parking lot "What is wrong with you?" I asked Max "What is wrong with me? What's wrong with you guys?" She said "I don't understand-" Lucas fot cut offed "No! I don't understand!" Max said "You guys act like you want me to be your friend but then you just treat me like garbage!" Max said "That's not true!" I said "Yes, It is! You guys go hide in the AV club, keeping secrets like we're in second grade or something! You know, I thought you guys wanted me in your party!" Max said "We do! But it's.." I couldn't finish what I was saying "But what?" Max said "Theres.. there are just things! Things we can't tell you, all right? For your own safety" Lucas told Max "My own safety?" Max said "Yes!" Lucas replied "Because I'm a girl?" Max said "What? No!" I told Max "Did you guys keep secrets from El? Max asked, Lucas looked at me "How does she know about El?" Lucas asked me "Max, that was different. Trust me okay? Tha-That was just different" I told Max "Okay. You know what? Just forget it, okay? I don't wanna be in your stupid party anyway. I'm out" "Have a nice life" Max said, and started walking away, Lucas just started walking back to the school too, but I still ran to max and pulled her wrist "Max, please you don't understand" "There are very serious things that we can't tell you because it will risked you and your family's life forever" I said, but of course she didn't buy it. She scoffed "Like what? About you being a dyke?" She said and walked away, a tear escaped in my eye, I just wanted to go home at this point, but we still needed ti find Dart so I went back inside.

------------

MAX POV:
I walked away from Jules, and realizing what I have said to Jules. I really fucked it up, I said a very hurtfull words to her that I didn't mean, I shouldn't have walked away. I should've apologized to her immediately, but I still walked away, and went towards Billy's car while he was waiting "that kid you were talking to, Who is she?" Billy asked "She's no one" I said, but I know damn right she's not just a no one "No one?" Billy said "Just a kid from my class" I replied, We got in to the car, and Billy started smoking "Why was she talking to you?" Billy asked "It was just a stupid class assignment" I said "Then why are you so upset?" He asked again "I'm not!" I said "She causing you trouble?" Billy asked "Why do you care!?" I said
"Because, Max, you're a piece of shit, but we're family now wether we like it or not, meaning I'm stuck looking after you" Billy said "What would I ever do without--" I got cut off, and he grabbed my wrist "Hey!" "This is serious shit, okay? I'm older than you. And something you learn is that there are certain type of people in this world that you stay away from, and that kid Max..." I tried to take back my wrist but he has a strong grip "That kid is one of them" I tried to take back my wrist again, but I failed "You stay away from her, you hear me? Stay. Away" He said, and let go of my wrist, and started the engine.

------------

And thats the end of chapter 4 babyeee