Chapter 5: Dig Dug

JULES POV:

I was in my room lying in my bed still thinking about what Max said, then suddenly I hear a knock on my door "Jules?" It was Steve. I went and open the door, and i see him standing infront of me "I need your help" he said "at what? You do know I suck at ever subject you could name?" I replied "No, it's not about school dumbass, it's about Nancy" he said "Nancy? What about Nancy?" I asked "Well, we broke up and I wanna get her some flowers, the problem is I don't know what flowers to get her" he said "Okay? Well, do you know Nancy's favorite flower?" I asked "Red Rose" He answered "Then get her rose, it's that simple" I said shutting the door, but Steve stopped me "Well, Atleast come with me" he said "Do I have to?" I said "Please, Jules" he begged "Fine, I'll go" I said "Atleast give a minute to change" I said, and he said yes.

------------

We finally got some flowers for Nancy, and we just arrived at the Wheeler's, Steve got out of the car and started walking towards the front door, suddenly Dustin showed up, snatched the flowers from Steve's hand and they both got inside the car "Okay, what the hell is going on?" I asked "Oh, hey there, Jules" Dustin said, and sat in the back "Hi? Again, what the hell is going on?" I said "Quick question, would you be mad if I kept.." He said "Kept what?" I said, while looking him dead in the eyes "If I... kept Dart-" He said, but not being able to finish what he said because I cut him off "You kept Dart?!" I yelled "Yeah... And it kinda.. ate my cat" He said "Mews!? He ate Mews?! Dustin, you do realize that cat is your moms prized possession!" I said "Okay- wait what who ate what?" Steve asked "I know I know, I messed up" He said "Wait, who ate what?" Steve asked again "Steve! Drive!" I said "Where the hell am I suppose to drive?" Steve said "Just drive!" I yelled "Okay, okay" Steve said.

------------

MAX POV:

I was inside the staff room at the arcade "And that was the last we ever saw of her. After that, she was just gone. I can't believe it's been that long. It feels like yesterday" Lucas said "Yeah. I mean, I bet. Wow" i said "It's crazy. I know" Lucas replied "It's crazy, but... I really liked it" I said "Like it?" Lucas said "Yeah. Well, I mean, I had a few issues" I said "Issues?" Lucas said "I just felt it was a little derivative in parts" I said "W-What are you talking about" Lucas asked "I just wish it had a little more originality. That's all" I replied "You don't believe me?" Lucas asked "Lucas, come on, seriously? How gullible do you think I am?" I said "Why woulf I make this up?" Lucas replied "I don't know? To impress me or something? Or you're just, like, insane" I said "I tell you all of this. I mean, top secret stuff. Risking my life. And this is how you react?!" Lucas said, I chuckled still thinking it's all a joke "Risking your life?" I said "Oh, so this is funny to you?" Lucas said "Yeah. I mean... kind of funny. Stupid, but funny" I said "Where are you going?" Lucas asked "Story time's over, isn't it" I replied, and walked out of the staff room, and walking towards the game I was about to play earlier
"What's wrong with you? I gave you what you wanted" Lucas said, I turned to him "I wanted to be a part of the group, not a part of some joke" I said "It's not a joke" Lucas said "You did a good job, okay? You can go tell the others I believed your lies, if it gets you some exprience points or whatever" I replied, turning my back on him, and walking towards the game, but he grabbed my wrist "We have alot of rules in our party, but the most important is, "Friends don't lie" Never ever. No matter what" He said "Is that right?" "Then how do you explain this?" I took the paper that says "Out of order" and sticked it to his chest "I had to do that, to protect you" Lucas said "To protect me from who, exactley? The big bad goverment baddies from Hawkins Lab?" I said "Lower your voice" he said "Or maybe it was to protect me from the Demogorgon from another dimension?" I said "Max, I'm serious, shut up!" I said "Oh, no, no! You know what it was? It was Eleven. The girl--" I couldn't finished what I was saying because Lucas covered my mouth "Stop talking. You're going to get us killed. Do you understand?" he whispered in a seroius tone of voice, I removed his hand from my mouth "You're serious?" I asked "I really wish I wasn't" he said, but I still couldn't believe it "Prove it" I said "I can't" he replied "So what? I'm supposed to just trust you?" I said "Yes" he replied, then I heard a car engine revving, I looked outside the glass window and saw Billy "Shit. I gotta go. Um... Don't follow me out. Okay?" I said, and walked out " Do you believe me?" He asked but I quickly ran out and got inside Billy's car "The hell I tell you?" Billy said "What? I'm not late" I said "You know what I'm talking about" He said "Oh, Lucas?" I said "So, he has a name now, huh? And what about the dyke? She in there too?" He said (I hate Billy)
"Jules? No she wasn't in there, and even if she is I couldn't do anything about it, it's a small town" I replied "Hmm. Well, you know what happens when you lie" Billy said "I'm not lying" I replied, he just looked at me and looked away quickly and he started the car and we drove home.

------------

And thats the end of chapter 5
Sorry its short