14 - everything

After seol done fixed her file for meeting tomorrow , she put the file on the side and grab her phone to check cheol text .

" Seol , are you done with work? " - cheol

" Almost .. " - seol reply

Her secretary knock the door and open it .

" Ma'am "

" Oh .. yes sejong .. come in "

Sejong come closer near her table while brought another file on her arm . She put it on seol table soon as she get there .

" This is a file that madam seol asked me to check before "

" Okay .. good " seol take and look at it

" I found a another file .. and it is about shareholders of CC ENTERPRISE last month .. that madam want me to provide before it was going to hand it to miss haneul from SWE "

" Great that you're alert .. thankyou sejong .. i appreciate your work a lot " seol smiling

Sejong as her first time being secretary also proud with her work . She smiles and bow to seol .

" Thankyou for your compliment madam "

" So .. you can leave now .. i'll handle the rest "

" Okay " she bow and left her room immediately

Seol once again took her phone and replied his brother text .

" Back home hurry if you want to meet someone " - cheol

Seol silent . She knew from what cheol words it was mentioned about mingyu . She grabbed her handbag , keys and her blazer together and left the office soon as she saw the text .

...

Mingyu still sleeping in his room . Wonwoo in the living room with dokyeom and hoshi were cleaning up entire mingyu house after Mr.Kim left in few hours ago . Hoshi was clean up the whole kitchen area , wonwoo in the living room area meanwhile dokyeom outside the house even the garage . Hoshi done with his work and come to help wonwoo who still vacuuming the carpet under the table .

" Wonu-ya ... how about we order some food? Since i'm done with my work " hoshi suggest

" Sure ... beside .. told the rest of member on the group chat .. their must be know mingyu were sick right now " while off the vacuum and put it on the side of couches

" Okay .. anything? "

" Can you check what dokyeom doing right now maybe he's need help "

" Oh yea .. forgot about him .. dokyeom-ya dokyeomm " hoshi leave

Wonwoo put the vacuum at the store under the stairs . He spraying the whole living room with the scents he have in his car and spray it to make sure his house smells nice . Wonwoo finally breathing out freely and sat on the couch .

" Arghh.. finally i can rest " he laid his head and shut his eyes

" I think mingyu need hire a maid after this .. his house full of dust " wonu mumble

Hoshi come towards dokyeom watering mingyu flowers beside the garage while hearing a music loudly .

" Dokyeom dokyeomie-ya " hoshi little aegyo

" Hoshi hoshi-yaa " imitating him

" Well .. i already order a chicken 6pcs + pizza 7pcs .. arghh i'm hungry "

" Wowowww .. that's too much kwon soonyoung .. why are you ordering that much? who's gonna come here? " dokyeom closed the pipe

" The rest of our members .. check your phone .. wonu told me to inform them in group about mingyu was sick "