31 - gapyeong

After finishing putting seol's things into the house, mingyu sat next to seol and held her hand tightly and looked into her eyes . Seol chuckle when look at his clingy side suddenly shown up and scrunch her nose .

" Waeee .. why are you looking at me like that " mingyu pout

" Nothing .. wait .. isn't you suppose to work? Why are you still here? You should go work kim mingyu "

" Hey hey hey ... my girlfriend is back and you want me to work when you're already back here? Seriously? You know how long i've been waiting for you seol "

Seol chuckle and stroke his face .

" I know .. thankyou for keep waiting for me "

Mingyu kiss her cheeks .

" Anyway where's my dad? I didn't saw him even after i get inside the house " seol asked

" Cheol said he visits the land at your father village "

" Are you mean , daegu? "

" Yup .. that's what cheol tell me earlier "

" Who with him? Why so suddenly? "

" Dino accompany him so don't worry "

Seol sighed and relief . Seol suddenly remembered the souvenir she bought from L.A. , she went up from the couch and walk to get the souvenir for mingyu . Mingyu confused and just look at her step .

" Mwoya .. "

Seol brought a medium size black box while walk to mingyu and sat down again beside him .

" This is for you " seol handing the box to him

Mingyu was stunned to speak and look confused.

" Is-is this .. for me? "

" Yea mingyu .. who else here if this not for you? "

Mingyu then smile and took the box .

" What is this? "

" Go open it "

Mingyu a little nervous then open the box slowly . He saw yacht-master rolex silver watch inside the box that makes him gasped hardly . He surprised and put his hand on his mouth while look at seol . Seol chuckle and smile when she looked at his precious reaction to the gift she bought for him .

" A-are .. seriously .. seol .. "

" Yea .. i bought this for you "

Mingyu took the the watch .

" For god sake .. this is pretty seol .. whoaaa "

Seol smile and took the watch he wearing off from his wrist . Then she took again the new watch she bought on mingyu hands and put it on his wrist . Mingyu smiling till his fangs show . He look at his new watch on his wrist that's look mesmerizing.

" Thankyou seol " he kiss her forehead

" My pleasure "

" I love it .. it's nice "

" Really .. that's good "

" How about others? Sanghoon? "

" I got them all .. don't worry i will give that once they are home "

Mingyu nods and give her embrace .

" Now you're back .. " while put his head to her chest and pull her to falling backward

" Ohhh mingyuuu "

Mingyu switch himself to on top of her while seol already lay down bottom of him . Mingyu open his coat and get off from him . Seol who just looking at him and saw his chest that revealing a bit because of he open the button on top his chest . Mingyu the fold his long sleeve to his elbow . He slowly down his head to seol and look at her eyes closely and touch her face gently till down to her mouth.  Seol smirks and wrapped her arm to his neck and stroking his hair slowly .