37 - mansion

Back from airport , seol and mingyu were going to mingyu father office room . They sitting together on the couch , and Mr.kim took a sip of cup a tea that his secretary were serve on the table .

" Is there something you two want to tell me? " Mr.kim spoke and look at mingyu and seol who just sat in front of him quietly

" Ehem .. anyway father .. me and seol will announce that we are- "

" Oh .. i know you two want to engaged right .. i heard that from chairman choi yesterday "

" Huh " both of them shocked

" M-my dad told you?? " seol spoke

" Yes . We met at the golf course so we talked and he said that mingyu proposed you on sanghoon birthday "

" H-how?? I didn't even tell dad yesterday " seol gasp

" Your brother choi seungcheol told him .. so that's how your dad knew the news .. ahaha .. it's okay .. as long as he knew that you two were engaged to that's fine "

" Ah .. cheol .. no wonder "

Mingyu little pat on seol hand that he was holding.

" Urm .. so .. since father knew it .. i just want a blessing from you and mother so that we can manage our engagement date " mingyu spoke

" Great .. later i will tell your mother .. so we can get a dinner together with chairman choi "

" Okay father .. then excuse us "

" Dae .. "

They bow and leaving the room . Mingyu who holding her hand and they walked to mingyu room slowly and look at each other while smiling and giggles.

" Uhuh .. are you that happy " seol spoke

" Of course .. our father has already approved our engaged just need to pick the date for engagement "

" Uh .. later the article will came out as when you're and aeri engaged last time "

" Jeez .. that's aeri not me .. she just want to show off that she married a jerk "

Seol giggles .

" Ah .. a jerk .. then now I'm gonna to married a jerk "

" Aigo .. " mingyu holding her both hand

" That wasn't what i meant .. don't take it seriously "

" Fine "

They two came inside mingyu office room . When the two was open the doorknob , he saw wonwoo was there slept on the couch with blazer cover on his faced .

" Wonwoo? " seol spoke

" What is he doing here " mingyu walk towards him

" Hey .. wake up .. "

Wonwoo open his eyes and took the blazer from covering his faced . He put his glasses on so that he can saw everything clearly .

" Oh .. sorry .. i got to sleep here since my room- "

" Is yeomin there? "

Seol frowned . Wonwoo nods .

" Wait wait .. yeomin here? " seol asked

" Yea .. you didn't knew it? She's work there since after her abusive ex boyfriend always stalk her so i suggest that she should work at my office "

" B-but .. she's not your workers "

" Yea .. but i wanted her to work here .. so that i can look after her "

Seol kinda proud of how wonu protect yeomin .