20 - spain

One week later ..

Seol woke up from her bed , taking shower while scrubbing her thigh slowly and dryer her hair after done taking a hot bath . She tidying up her bed , and move to her closet . She push to the side her stuff and take her big 3 luggage . She sit down to the floor and began to fold her clothes one by one when she still wore a grey bathrobe .

" Mama!! " sanghoon comes to her room

" Hey baby .. " seol held his wrist and kiss his forehead

" Mama are you done? Grandpa invite us to breakfast together before leave "

" Urm .. mama still packing mama stuff , sanghoon go first and told papa cheol i will come later "

" Okay mama " hoon leave the room

Seol sighed . She put her clothes to another luggage and stood up again . She tip toe to approach her blazer and suddenly cheol was behind her and reach it for her . Seol startled .

" Ah .. i thought who was come .. " seol sighed

" Why you didn't pack your stuff last night? We might be late later " cheol put down her blazer

" I'm so busy .. i forgot to tell nanny to put my stuff but .. since they're already given a off day so i don't want to disturb them " seol put the blazer to the last luggage

" You should have told me .. i will do it .. "

" It's okay .. as long as sanghoon stuff already packed "

" Seol "

" Urm .. what .. " seol glance at him

" Are you seriously want to leave .. after this .. "

Seol sigh and pretend to smiles . She chin up to face her brother . She nodded as her answer .

" How about mingyu? "

" I- i don't know .. "

" You lie to your heart again seol .. how could you did this "

" He's wedding day today right "

Cheol shut .

" I think i made a right decision "

" But your heart seol .. "

" I know .. it's okay .. " seol smile

...

At mingyu wedding day . The whole hall that Mrs.Kim has been booked already decorated by white & pink flower . Mingyu stayed at the groom's room . Mingyu wore a black tuxedo . At the groom's room , which is wonwoo , hoshi , dokyeom , dino and seungkwan the rest of seventeen was there with mingyu .

" Is he okay? " seungkwan whisper to dokyeom

Dokyeom shrug . Wonwoo comes near mingyu who just laid his back to the couch while pinch his head that was headaches .

" Mingyu " wonwoo spoke

" Em .. " mingyu still shut his eyes

" Are you okay? You need medicine? I brought i together earlier "

" Can you guys wait outside except wonwoo "

The rest was shocked . Then their was step outside from groom's room and there only wonwoo who stayed inside with mingyu . Wonwoo with his confused face while fix his spectacles .

" Why are you- "

" Hyung .. "

Once mingyu open his eyes , his tears drop and his eyes became red .