30 - summer

One week after that ..

Aeri was confirmed to have a mental illness and was taken to a psychiatric hospital after being arrested by the police . Mingyu's mother is still undergoing a health check-up as usual at home . Seol left korea after the incident and went back to Los Angeles where she lived before leaving sanghoon with cheol . Mingyu is still doubtful about losing seol after a week of the incident and often goes back and forth to visit sanghoon's condition while seol is gone .

Meanwhile after work , haneul heading to her office room after meeting and startled after saw there was cheol sit on her couch in her room . Cheol noticed her presence and stand up .

" Hey babe "

" Cheol aa .. what are you doing here "

Haneul embrace him . She saw on the table was a bouquet of flowers that cheol bought for her .

" Whoa .. is this flower for me? " while looked at cheol eyes

" Of course , who else would be if it not for my princess haneul " cheol scoffed

Haneul blushing and kiss cheol cheeks .

" Thankyou cheol "

" My pleasure darling "

" Anyway why are you suddenly come here "

Their both sat on the couch .

" Nothing .. im so bored at home .. mingyu keep bringing sanghoon together with him go out without me and leaving me alone " cheol laid his back

" Aw .. so you gonna tell me that you're jealous "

" Yes i am .. i also want go with them .. but mingyu didn't allowed urgh .. it's so annoying "

" Poor my honeyy " haneul stroke his hair

" Anyway .. have you text seol? "

" No .. it's been a long time .. she change her phone number already "

" Wait what ? She changed it? "

" Yea .. i tried called her using that number but it keep telling that number wasn't available "

" Seriously?!? Gosh seol .. where did she go .. " cheol sigh

" It's okay .. give her time "

" But .. she makes everyone worried about her , i'm so mad "

" Yea i know .. as her bestfriend i'm mad too you know .. she promised me that she wouldn't leave for the last time .. how could she done this to me "

Cheol felt guilty and pat haneul back .

" Em .. if you free .. let's go out for dinner "

" Jigeum? It's still in the evening though "

" I said if you're free .. and not now .. i'm asking my princess first "

" Em .. "

Haneul look at her watch .

" Let's go .. "

" Huh .. really?? Right now?? " cheol confused

" Yea .. let's walk around first then we go eat dinner "

Cheol stand up soon as possible while held her hands .

" LET'S GO!! "

Haneul chuckle and follow cheol step .

...

After work, mingyu rushes home to pick up sanghoon and invites him out to dinner together . He arrived while brought something along on his hand and knocked the door .