18 - complete

" Yes , she is my wife "

He answer confidently to grandma shin . That's make her eyes wide with confused face after hear mingyu said seol is her wife . She began to nod as she knows that seol is his wife .

" Oh .. really .. no wonder she was cried that day "

" My fault .. because she doesn't know i had a cancer "

" Poor her "

Mingyu doesn't respond . Grandma shin stare at him , make him a little anxious and move a little from her side .

" You know what young man .. " grandma sudden spoke and take a breathe

" If a girl , cry over you .. that's mean she really love you from the bottom of their heart , you just didn't know about it .. "

Mingyu was stunned and look at grandma shin .

" Aigo .. i was remember when i was young .. "

" My husband just same like your wife .. when he knows that i had a cancer .. he never left me even once .. coming over everyday to the hospital .. brought food , flowers .. "

" Same like your wife .. even though she mad at you that you didn't tell her about your illness .. doesn't mean she didn't care .. she do .. but she didn't show it .. "

" I think grandma spill the facts " mingyu thoughts

" By the way grandma shin .. "

" Yea .. "

" Seol .. i mean .. my wife seol .. how did you know she cares about me? "

" From her faced .. dear .. "

Mingyu expected that seol still love him as he did . Mingyu have a shot of smiles on his face that he thinks he had a chance to get seol back .

" For grandma .. she's look like kind .. pure heart and her eyes is pretty .. she's beautiful .. match in heaven you both "

Mingyu smiling .

" Thankyou grandma .. "

" Aw .. grandma just flattered about it .. "

" But i saw a little boy with her once she came back .. is that your son? "

" Yes .. he is my son .. our first child "

" Aigo .. no wonder his face kinda look like you .. "

" Oh .. grandma noticed that too? "

" Of course .. even you thought grandma is an older woman .. doesn't mean that grandma didn't notice every single things i saw .. "

Mingyu chuckle . He stand up with smiles on his face .

" Mianhe grandma .. but i need to go now .. "

" Sure .. "

He came to grandma even close and embrace grandma shin slowly .

" Thanks grandma for talk with someone a jerk like me "

" Aigo aigooo .. who told you're jerk? You are just like my grandson .. it's okay .. grandma always talk to everyone .. " she patted mingyu back

" Thanks grandma , hopefully you're getting healthy like before.. " mingyu smiles and broke the embrace

" Amen " she nodded

" Let's meet again .. bye grandma shin " mingyu bow and left

Grandma shin only waves and smiles .