28 - dark forest

In the early morning , haneul sending sanghoon off to school and head to jungwoo cafe to get some breakfast .
She sat down and slurping her coffee while waiting for her food serve .

" Here your food "

Jungwoo brought her pasta and put down the plate on the table .

" Thankyou jungwoo "

" Your welcome " jungwoo take a sit in front of her

" You came alone? " he asked

" Emm " she nods and eat her food

" Where's seol? "

Haneul wipe her mouth with tissue .

" She has work to do "

" Oh .. "

" Jungwoo .. i think you should move on from her "

" I know "

" Even if you love her .. but you know right that you can't force her to love you , i know that both of you already spent one night but isn't like you do something weird right? "

" That time we were drunk so .. i don't really care about it "

" If you said so .. "

" Don't pitying me haneul , you make me look bad .. i just want her to be happy .. as long as her happy with mingyu .. then i will be happy too , her happiness is enough for me "

Haneul just shut her mouth and losing a words to talk .

" Ah .. then .. enjoy your food .. i have more work to do than talking shit with you " jungwoo left her alone

" Ahh shibal .. isn't he the one who wants to talk? Ahh .. jjinjaa .. i can't believe him "

She then continue eating her meals as well before she leaves .

...

Meanwhile ...

Joshua and mingyu who woke up first already in the kitchen to make a food together for breakfast . Joshua cutting the meat into a small pieces and mingyu frying the rest of meat with rice and put a little sauce on it .

" Hyung .. can you look for this .. i want to go to toilet first "

" Okay .. "

Joshua replace mingyu to look after the food he cook while mingyu go to the restroom . Seol who just woke up and get out from the room heading to kitchen .

" Oh shua .. " seol spoke

" Seol .. morning .. have a sit .. " shua replied her

Seol sit down on the chair at dining table . Mingyu then came out from restroom and saw seol already woke up . He walk to her and kiss her cheeks .

" Good morning honey "

" Morning .. " seol replied

" Mingyu aa .. i think it's done " shua told him

" Oh .. just put on the bowl then "

" Alright " shua put the cooked food on the bowl

Mingyu took out the milk from fridge and pour it on the glass and gave it to seol .

" Thankyou " seol drink the milk

Mingyu nods and smile . The rest came towards them after get up from sleep . Cheol face still half sleep same goes as hoshi with the messy hair .

" Mwoya ... why did cheol hyung and hoshi hyung looks like you both have been in fight " mingyu laugh after look at them

Jun who just woke up also chuckle . Their then sit down and joshua took out another milk for them .