Chapter 1- Daddy issues

"Mae Clinton" your Mum called .

"You have tests today . Get ready now!!" You could hear her voice boom throughout the house.

One would think she would go easy on you given that this is your final year in college.

"If you get anything less than a perfect score I swear to god I'm going to..."

Here she goes again threatening to make sure you don't get your trust fund at the age of 21. Which is barely 3 months away.

You got up and freshened up as quickly as possible.

Your dad was a proper douche while he was alive but at least he set you and your mother up for life.

You hated that he didn't give a shit about you because he was busy pretending to be a perfect family man with his other family while keeping you a secret.

He didn't show up to birthdays, games, and even graduations .

And you craved nothing more than love and attention from him.

"Aren't you gonna eat breakfast?" Your Mum said.

"No I'm good Mum. Love you" you said then left the house.

You try your best to be there for your mum because she went through a mental breakdown when he broke up with her. You were just 6 years old.

By law he was a great dad but to you he was just a rich bastard who throws money at everything.