Part 15- Jake's PoV

You laid in bed staring at the ceiling wondering why you fell for her.

"She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen" you said to yourself.

Suddenly your door flung open.

"Hey I need to get Mae back. I can't just let her go. She's the love of my life" Rick said.

"No you don't Rick, She's not who she claims she is" you said .

"What do you mean" he asked

"She cheated on you first.....  with dad" you said .

"Are you crazy?, I get it if you don't like her but don't say shit like that about her, she's an Angel for real" he said raising his voice.

"And who says I don't like her ? I'm fucking in love with her bro" you blurted.

"What the fuck ... What the fuck are you doing man?" He yelled.

"What do you mean you are in love with her?" He added .

"You remember the cruise ship last year ? I told you I fell in love with a stranger" you asked.

"The one who you banged throughout the trip?" He asked.

"It was her , man. And when I saw that she was your girl I was shocked and I tried to back off" you said.

"Holy shit!!!!! So you've fucked my girl before" he said .

You wanted to tell him that you made love to her again last night but you couldn't .

"I found out that she has also been with dad" you said.

"That's impossible, dad wouldn't cheat on mom" he said.

"Yes he would. And they met on tinder and linked up. But it happened again after you started dating her . It was the first day she came here for dinner" you said.

"My God , that makes sense" he said sitting on the bed.

"She had a rough hair after she got back from the bathroom ." he said .

"Do you still want her?" You asked .

"Fuck no. I can't be with someone who has banged my brother and my dad" he said.

You sighed a sigh of relief.

"I decided to move Seattle" you said.

"Why? You literally just got here" he asked.

"I can't be in the same place with her." You said.

"You like her that much?" He asked.

"Yeah I do. I know it's  messed up but I won't be able to stay away from her if I stay here" you said.