Chapter 14- daddy issues

Next morning , you got a text from Jake.
"Come outside" it read .
You checked the time and it was 6:30 am

"Why would he be here at this time" you thought.

You went outside in your pj's.
"Get in" he said as you arrived the car.

You got in.
"Where are we going?" You asked.

"It's a surprise" he said .

You sat in silence for about 10 minutes.

You know you like him. The chemistry between you both is phenomenal. But you can't be with him cos you've messed up. You have history with his father and it sucks. He would hate you. Because if it gets out, his parents marriage might  be in jeopardy.

After about 5 more minutes you arrived at the beach.

As you both sat on the sand you asked him "why are we at the beach Jake" .

Here he said pointing to space. You looked over  and the sun was rising .
It was the most beautiful thing you've ever seen.

"Isn't it beautiful?" He said.

"It is" you said grinning from ear to ear. Nobody has ever taken you to see the sunrise.

"Mae?"

"Yes?" You said.

"I know what happened last night was selfish considering that you just broke up with Rick but I really won't let you go" he said .

"You have to Jake, I'm really unstable. And I could have started afresh with you if we met under a different circumstance but it's too messed up. Even for  me" you said .

"Then why did you lead me on, Mae, I tried so hard to forget what happened on that ship but I couldn't . I thought of you everyday. I don't believe I love at first sight but I realized that I had fallen for you. It took everything in my power not to look for you.
Then suddenly you are my brothers girlfriend . That broke me. It took all of my will to behave myself but the way you look at me, you getting naked in front of me it drives me nuts. You're not even with my brother anymore so why are you holding back?" He asked .

"Because I have DADDY ISSUES" you said.
"What?" He said .
"Ive never felt bad about sleeping with anybody  but I have made a mistake. I met your dad on a dating app and We had sex"  you said.

"Wha....what do you mean you had sex with my dad, but he's married... to my mother" he stuttered.

"I know Jake. I have issues that I didn't deal with properly and for some reason I liked attention from older men. It was fun for me . Cos I hadn't ever dated anybody so I never  had to answer to anyone." You said.

'Shut up!!' Your subconscious yelled.

"Rick had always liked me so I got bored and gave him a chance.
The sex was great and I felt dating wasn't so bad .But  when I went to your house for dinner and saw your dad and I got nervous and went into the bathroom. On my way back your dad pulled me into the wine cellar and asked me not to say anything but we ended up having sex" you said.

"How dare you. How dare you Mae. So you are a slut after all, you did all these and still had the audacity to strip in front of me??? You really are unstable. And I don't ever want to set my eyes on you ever again" he yelled getting up.

You were crying now.

"I care about you Jake, please. I was reckless and I didn't care at the time but I'm in love with you" you said  holding his leg.

" Get off me you whore" he said .