Chapter 7- for dinner tomorrow

You lay in bed thinking about what happened between you and your boyfriends dad.
You know how much of a problem it would be . The tension between you both is insane and you are scared that you won't be able to stop having sex with him. He is soooo tempting .

Maybe you should try to stay away from Ricks house??

Just then you got a call from Rick.
"Babe my brother just got back from India. My boy just bagged a distinction  in Medicine" he said excitedly.
"Oh that's amazing babe" you said. You've heard how book smart his brother is.

"We are having a family feast tomorrow, I'll pick you up by 7" he said.

'Fuck', you thought.

You are having another frigging  dinner with his family tomorrow .
The fact that you cheated on him already churns your stomach. You are disgusted in yourself and you hate your lack of self control.
But you really can't help it if George keeps making moves to you.

"Mae!!!" Your mum called.
"You have a package" she added.

You ran downstairs and it was a bouquet of flowers and a wrapped box.

Your mum thought it was from your bf but it's from his dad instead.

In the wrapped box was a lingerie and a toy with a note that said , "Wear this for the dinner tomorrow" .

Is he joking .

What does he have planned.
If I wear this he would mess with me at the dinner .
You noticed there was no remote with the toy.