Chapter 2- My type

You tried to open the door to your class but a hand swiftly opened it for you.
"I've got you baby" Rick Miller said.

Rick has had the biggest crush on you since freshman year. He is the cheesiest person you have ever met .  He opens doors for you, brings you random gifts . You developed a soft spot for him .
Yes you think he's cute but he's not really your type. He's too young for you.
Besides the age he's prefect .
You prefer older males.  Ones who take care of their family.

The idea of a man who is married with kids turns you on so bad. You want what his family has .

You know this screams 'Daddy issues'  but you don't care.

Your tinder account matches you and your type every time, it never fails.
Your best match was the hot dad you met about 2 weeks ago.
Was it George ? . You never care enough to know their names cos you'll never see them again. It was a one night stand but damn that's easily the best sex you've ever had in your life. 
Your wild nights on a cruise comes a little bit close but Damn George was really good.

You've wanted to hit him up again but it's against your rule .  You sleep with these people just once . You avoid interactions after that one time because you don't want to end up like your Mum who fell in love with a married man and got pregnant for him.

Okay back to Rick Miller . He's hot and he likes you a lot.
'Maybe you should have sex with him and see if it's worth a shot' your subconscious said.

It's high time you got a boyfriend your age anyway.