Chapter 12-

You didn't have a ride home.
You went to the party and pulled Jake to the side.

"Can you take me home?" You asked.

"But the party barely just started" he said coldly.

"I need you to t"

"I'm not your boyfriend Mae. Go and ask your boyfriend to do that" he said and left.

You left the house. You decided you'll walk 60km to your house

After walking for a while you decided to call your mom to come get you but she didn't pick up her phone.

You realized that your phone was about to die.

It was too late to download a car service app but the walk home seemed far fetched and dangerous.

'Who doesn't have a car service app on their phone' your subconscious scolded.

You never needed one.

A few cars passed but you couldn't bring yourself to ask for help cos you were scared. What if they actually kidnap you.
As you walked down the deserted road you decided to give it a try. And just as the app got downloaded, your phone died.

"Holy shit" you said.  You were losing your mind .

"That ass in that see through dress is fat" A voice said.
'God, please, no' you thought.

You turned towards the voice and saw a man, he didn't seem homeless but he was obviously a pervert.

"You are sexy, you know that? What do you say I take you back to my place and have some fun with you? I can really be fun" he said.

You realized walking home alone at night in an area you aren't familiar with was a terrible idea.

'You should have stayed at the goddamn party, now you are gonna have us raped or worse , killed' your subconscious said to you.

He grabbed you by your arm and tried to caress  you . You could smell the alcohol in his breath.

Suddenly a car stopped right in front of you  and next thing you knew Jake was on this guy giving him hard blows on his face.

"How dare you touch her" he yelled  multiple times.
"I'm the only one that gets to touch her , you fucking bastard" he yelled .
"I'm going to kill you" he said giving continuous blows. His eyes were red with rage .
"Jake stop!!! Let's go" you said trying to get him off of him . 

He got up and asked " Are you okay?"

"Yes, let's just go please" you said.

You both got in the car and zoomed off.

<I would really appreciate comments and votes. I want your opinion on every line 🥺🥺>