Chapter 10

When Alli went down to the living room after waking up, the place was already abuzz, if you could consider two people working as abuzz.

         Ken was hanging decorations on the Christmas tree, Stell was going in and out of the Kitchen, and a pleasant smell was in the air.

         They were both still wearing the stylish outfits they probably wore, sa event nila, Stell was only wearing his inner shirt though, because Alli could see a stylish jacket hanging from the back of the Sofa.

         Stell was currently standing next to Ken nakapameywang siya, he was commenting about the decor.

         "Mas maganda kung yung mga red na bulbs e alternate mo sa mga gold."

         "Hmmm..." Ken's hand was on his chin. "Right... Mukhang mas bagay nga."

         Alli cleared his throat to get their attention. Napa tingin silang dalawa sa direksyon ni Alli.

         "Ang dami nyo nang nagawa ba't di n'yo ako ginising?" Alli was looking at the general direction of Stell, because he still found it a bit awkward to look at Ken.

         "Don't look at me, I asked him to wake you up." Stell was pointing at Ken.

         Alli closed his eyes for a bit, now he had no choice but to look at Ken.

         Ken frowned at Stell, then looked at Alli, he still had a slight frown, and his lips were in an almost imperceivable pout.

         Alli cursed internally, his eyes were drawn to those lips again.

         Get a grip.

         "Eh tulog na tulog sya eh...He looked so tired earlier, and he looked so serene, it seemed like a crime to wake him up." Ken reasoned.

         "If waking Alli up was a crime, I'd probably be getting the death sentence." Stell told Ken, rolling his eyes.

         "Ok...Thats enough." Alli interrupted, as he walked past them both.

         "I'll just help with the cooking, para makakain na tayo."

         Before he could get to the Kitchen though Stell called out.

         "Actually Alli, wala nang masyadong gagawin sa kitchen, I'm just waiting for the roast chicken to come out of the oven, tapos, di na masyado hassle yung ibang dishes na kulang. It's better if you help Ken nalang sa Christmas Tree." Stell said as he walked past Alli to go to the Kitchen

Alli stopped and closed his eyes. Why is this happening to him? He immediately put his facial expression back to normal, then turned to face Ken.

"So... What do I need to do?" Alli said with a loud voice and a wide smile.

Ken was looking at him with a wary expression.

"You can Just hang any decor you want, wala naman general theme." Ken was still looking at him warily.

"What? May something ba sa mukha ko?" Alli tried wiping his face with his hand.

"W-wala it's just... you're acting weird, and you're smiling weird too. It's like..." Ken looked at the Kitchen then lowered his voice. "You got possessed by Stell."

Instead of being conscious that he was acting weird, Alli laughed his heart out.

It was stupid, why he was acting different around Ken, he should just be himself. Besides, Ken doesn't know his feelings. He needs to stop overthinking and overreacting, otherwise mas magiging obvious siya.