Bonus chapter 31.1

Author's Note: This is a short flashback on other POV's during Chapter 27 and Chapter 28.

*Chapter 27

                          After a whole afternoon of practice, Pablo was tired yet fulfilled. They had repeated the choreography practice, a lot more than usual... but the results were good.

Plus, Alli had bought them donuts and coffee, so Pablo was in a particularly good mood... They were ready for their performance tomorrow.

"Too much sugar is bad for your voice... Get it?"

Pablo chuckled quietly. Alli was Keeping Ken in check. Pablo felt good, plus may iba na gumagawa ng trabaho niya para sa kanya.

"Y-yup." Ken nodded.

"Hahahahaha...Pag pasensyahan mo na si Ken miss ka lang niyan." Pablo said teasingly as he sipped his coffee.

"Ready kana?" Alli had asked Justin.

"Bakit?Anong meron?" Stell looked from Alli to Justin, beside him Ken perked up,curious as well.

"Ah... We're going out, bonding-bonding lang just the two of us... Jah said he wanted to go to the arcade." Alli replied.

Pablo barely heard the rest of the conversation, because he was busy with the food... Is there anything more heavenly than coffee and donuts?

"Oh...what about yung vocal exercises niyo?" Alli turned to Pablo.

Immediately, Pablo's ears perked up... right, may vocal practice sila. He was about to open his mouth but his Message alert rang out.

At first he was confused, he blinked twice to see if the message was real or if he was imagining things.

When did Ken care so much about the plans of other people?

When did Ken care so much about the plans of other people?... And he was willing to spend a lot at that!

Anong inaakala ni Ken? That he was easily bribed? They can't skip such an important appointment. This was simply unacceptable. He was going to put such irresponsible ideas to their place. Or so he thought...

"Ah...perfect timing, next time nalang daw yung practice, sabi ng vocal coach... Hahahaha." Medjo hilaw yung tawa ni Pablo.

Pablo almost toppled over, by the sheer shock that his mouth had moved differently from what his mind commanded...

But then again...It was a new motorcycle. 😭😭... He could afford a hundred of them of course, pero iba parin ang libre.

Money can't buy you happiness... Pero, it depends, I guess. Pablo thought lamentably.

"That's great! I was a bit worried baka makadistorbo ako." Alli was relieved. "By the way Kuya Josh, pwede mo kami mahatid sa kotse mo?"

Josh was a bit surprised by the request so it took a moment before he replied... plus... Justin would be there.