Chapter 31

*Authors Note: I went into a coma, after only having a few hours of sleep in the last 72 hours voting for BBFA's...Can't stress enough how ecstatic I am that SB19 won🎉🎉...The stress was all worth it. As promised, a new chapter.;😊😊 As always...Enjoy!.

             Time moved like normal again.

Justin spewed his drink on Josh's face. Josh was so stunned by Ken's sudden statement, that he didn't even move when Justin sprayed liquid all over his face.

Pablo's mouth was open.

 Alastor was composed, but his eyebrows were raised.

Only Stell seemed unfazed, as he swirled the contents of his glass around. Stell didn't exactly know what was going to happen, but he had prior warning a week ago.

*Flashback

It was just like any other evening; the only difference was... Stell had the house to himself. Apparently, Ken had joined Alli and Justin's outing... or should he say 'intruded'?

Stell had made himself a cup of 'Lola Remedios' to soothe his throat after a tiring day.

Biglang bumukas ang pinto ng condo, Ken strode in quietly, his helmet in the crook of his arm.

So, he used his bike today.

"Kumusta ang gala nyo—" Stell's words froze in his mouth, and he immediately straightened in his seat, when he got a proper look at Ken. He was concerned, and immediately shifted to protective mode.

Ken was disheveled, his hair was unkempt... but what bothered Stell more was his face. Ken looked exhausted and troubled as he sat down on the couch.

"Ok ka lang?" Stell immediately stood up at lumapit kay Ken. "Are you sick?" Ken shook his head, Stell put his hand on Ken's forehead to be sure.

Hindi naman siya mainit.

"Ken magsalita ka kinakabahan ako sayo hoy!" Stell couldn't help but feel worried, he was starting to panic a bit...

Did something happen sa lakad nila? Was it an accident? Was everybody ok? Justin? Alli?

"I..." For the first time in a while, Ken's face broke its hard exterior, he looked like he was about to cry.

Stell paled...

Lord please... Wala sanang masamang nangyari.

Stell's logical self, won though... If something bad happened kay Alli or Justin, Ken wouldn't be here, he would never leave them, on pain of death, tatawag lang si Ken sa kanya.

"It's nothing too serious..." Ken's voice was shaky... "Nakauwi na si El...hinatid ko na sa penthouse niya."

Stell let go a sigh of relief, but  he was still concerned.

"What's troubling you?" Stell put his hand on Ken's arm.

Ken didn't say anything. 

After a few minutes... just when Stell thought he wouldn't... Ken spoke.

"Bal..."

"...I think may gusto ako sa kapatid mo." Ken looked at Stell apprehensively, he was very confused, yes... In fact, hindi pa din niya fully naiintindihan ang nararamdaman niya... All he knows is that; when Justin said he liked Alli earlier, he was filled with almost unbridled rage... He wanted to sock Justin in the face with all his strength... Justin, who was like a brother to him... It scared him.