Chapter 36

"Blitz!"

         Alli had heard that word multiple times today... They were all currently sitting on the carpet, playing Dutch blitz on the coffee table.

         Since yesterday, life was quiet... Staying at Stell's penthouse, brought a sense of normalcy to Alli's life.

         It was just like old times; Stell, Ken, and him living together.

         Ken had invited Alli to stay at his condo, but Alli had refused... One look at Ken, and Alli could see ulterior motives being produced behind his eyes... in real time.

Besides, Ken could control Alli with just one look, he was Ken's slave. Marupok with a capital M.

Two people with 'raging' hormones staying in one house? Nope... It would be a death sentence... or at the very least, one of them would get injured, probably break a bone or something. Either his' or Ken's Pelvis would probably fracture.

Alli reddened at his own thoughts...

         So, they all decided to continue staying at Stell's penthouse. It was the best decision, because Stell was eyeing them both like a hawk.

         In fact, to Alli's relief, Stell had caught and stopped Ken trying to sneak into Alli's room a few times. That was why Stell and Ken were both sleeping in the same room.

Ken— that man... would be the death of him.

         Ken had become exceedingly mindful though... He would take care of Alli— kahit sa pagkain, whether it would be getting something, or other things— and they would spend most of their time together.

         They would talk and laugh, read books, and do everything together.

Stell didn't mind them, he would just continue doing his house chores like normal... In fact, he enjoyed seeing them both happy.

         No one spoke of the specifics, neither Ken nor Alli. They didn't talk about whether Alli would be leaving or staying—he still had two days before ang flight niya— or if ano na ba talaga relationship nila.

         They were enjoying the current—albeit weird— 'status quo' that they have.

         It seemed like, they were both afraid that if one of them tried to say anything, or disturbed the waters, everything would go wrong and break apart again.

         So, no one dared...

         For now, they had each other, and that was enough.

         "This is no fun." Stell crossed his arms.

         "Just because hindi kapa nanalo kuya, does not mean that it's not fun." Alli said laughingly, Stell's competitiveness tickled him.

         "I like this game." Ken said, with a grin. He had won four times straight.

         "Oh please... I'm not talking about the game itself... Dutch Blitz is blameless." Stell set his cards down on the table.

"It's the fact that this particular session is rigged. Ken has won four times, because you—" Stell pointed at Alli. "—let him..." Stell emphasized every syllable.

"Nananadya na kayo eh... Ikaw Alli, whenever nakastart kana mag pile, you slow down para una makalagay si Ken... You are a disgrace to the game." Stell made a disgusted face. "You both are too lovey dovey, it's sickening."

         "You can leave for the day... You know... for some fresh air." Ken suggested.

         Stell frowned. "Fresh air mo mukha mo."