Chapter 22

****************

3 years later.

************

******************

           "Hoy... Gising..." Stell was standing next to a queen-sized bed, arms crossed, and tapping his feet on the floor.

The person lying on the bed turned to look at him sleepily. "5 minutes."

"Ma la-late na tayo... Gisiing! kundi bubuhusan kita ng tubig." Pagbabanta ni Stell.

The person remained motionless, his semi-long hair askew and sticking out in places.

Stell looked up to the heavens for help.

"Ken! Di ako nakikipagbiruan sa'yo."

Ken slowly sat up on the bed, looked at Stell with an annoyed pout, and stood up. "Oo na! eto na."

"Magbihis ka nga! Ba't ba ang hilig mo matulog nakahubad?" Stell walked past Ken to open the window blinds.

Ken frowned and looked down at himself, he only had boxers on.

"Sumosobra ka na ah? Araw-araw ka nalang nagpapagising... Baby ka ba ha? Baby?" Stell crinkled his nose.

Ken had to smile. Having Stell run his mouth at him every morning was much better than waking up alone.

"Sanay na naman ako manggising, pero dapat, maayos naman yung suot...Ahhhh!! my eyes!" Stell exaggeratedly rubbed his eyes.

"Hayyyy... ambot nimo Ken! (Ewan ko sayo Ken). Di naman ganito noon si Alli—" Stell caught himself. For a moment his eyes turned sad, but he recovered almost immediately.

"Baba kana pagkatapos mo magbihis, I cooked some breakfast." Stell said as he turned to leave.

Ken had been living in Stell's Condo, for the last three years... All his things were already here.

When Alli left for the UK, Stell had become, increasingly distant... he was always distracted. There were times when the fans noticed Stell wasn't his usual self, during sa mga livestreams nila sa SB19, and Ken had caught him crying secretly alone, more than once.

So, Ken decided to move in with him...
He had to...
Stell was absolutely gutted by Alli's departure and he needed someone to be with him... Ken would be lying if Alli's leaving didn't affect him too. For some reason, he also got increasingly depressed as time went by. But things got better when both he and Stell lived together.

Ken guessed that Stell got so used to taking care of someone, that the sudden absence depressed him.

The fact that Alli wouldn't talk to anyone for months, exacerbated Stell's loneliness.

Alli eventually did talk to Stell of course, di naman nun matitiis si Stell.

Ken and Alli haven't spoken though... sometimes Ken just stares at his phone, hoping that someone would call and it would be Alli... For the first few months, he didn't care much... but after a while he wanted to speak to Alli so bad...  Even if... it was only to ask him how he was doing.

Ken understood though, Alli must not be ready to talk yet... but then again, it's been three years. Maybe he didn't want to talk anymore.

For some reason, Ken's chest felt tight... and he was saddened by the thought that Alli didn't want to speak with him anymore.