Chapter 27

*Author's note: I'm posting updates as soon as i finish writing them to make up for lost time, so I wasn't able to proof read the chapters... Apologies for any errors.

It had been two days since the Siargao vacation. Alli has continued with his life since then, like normal... because he wasn't a very emotional person, petty things didn't bother him anymore...

Or so he wished.

In fact, nothing was further from the truth—every waking moment of his, every time his brain wanders, or even when he stops distracting his brain—he was brought back to that embarrassing moment.

It wasn't just the fact that Alli woke up leaning on Ken's head as it was resting on Alli's shoulder, or the fact that Alli had dry saliva at the sides of his mouth, or being momentarily distracted by Ken's sleeping face, and then noticing the beauty marks beneath his eye, neck, and clavicle...

What's with him and necks? He needs therapy for this neck obsession of his... Being attracted to necks is hella weird... At least he thinks so.

No, what embarrassed him the most was the surprised expressions of Stell, Joanna, and Pablo when they walked in on them, and the fact that Joanna's and Stell's expressions were later replaced with a teasing look of extreme cartoonish proportions, which can only be described as; a face you want to bash a dos por dos with rusted nails in.

Apparently, Stell had awakened early. Upon discovering that Alli's bed was empty, he decided to look for Alli, and during the course of his search, bumped into Pablo, then Joanna, and for lack of anything to do, they decided to join Stell's search.

When Alli shrugged his shoulder to jolt Ken awake. Ken just stretched, looked at his surroundings, glared at Joanna, Stell, and Pablo; apparently deciding they were the reason he was awakened from the comfort of sleep...

Or the comfort of Alli's shoulder.

To Alli's horror, aside from the glare, Ken didn't even acknowledge them... he just turned to Alli and asked if he slept well. All Alli could do was nod like an imbecile, stand up, look everyone in the face, then ask if they all had breakfast.

And that was why he was avoiding all of them like the plague. Going as far as furnishing his Penthouse in less than a day, like a shopping whirlwind. Just so he could stay there immediately.

Damn it.

Alli wiped his face with his hands... Why does he always think about that... It's been two days.

"Sir..."

Why does his brain not cooperate.?

"Sir?"

He was supposed to be over this.

"SIR!"

Alli was jolted back from his thoughts.

"I'm Sorry for shouting... You looked a bit out of it." The man smiled apologetically.

It took Alli a moment to remember where he was.

"Ok na po ba yung color na napili niyo?" The man was looking at Alli through the reflection in the mirror.

Alli just nodded.

Everyone acted a bit guarded and uptight whenever Alli was around, even Stell. Alli rubbed his temple.

Has he really changed? Alli looked at his reflection.