Information + Copyright

Information

I apologize in advance if my writing is a bit confusing or just not written well at all.

The reader

The reader here will be gender neutral and will be using the pronouns They/Them so most people can try and enjoy without feeling left out.
There is no specific look the reader will have - though I have a thought in my head, I want the readers to be able to use their imagination and think about it themselves!
The only information about the appearance is that it's more lizard like, so I do apologize if that's not what you were looking for.

Raphael

It's pretty much just the same. I'm just imagining him more with a long tail because it's cute, and that's my only reasoning. A sweet heart. (He/Him)

Other Turtle brothers

Again, it's the same thing. Just imagine them with a small tail or whatever their species has. I do apologize again in advance if none of the characters I write sound in character!
(All He/Him)

Copyright

I have no editer for this story. It's all just me. Rise of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles belongs to Nickelodeon. None of the characters belong to me other than maybe the reader. All rights go to the correct and actually owners. This story is being written for entertainment purposes only.