5 Mrs. Cuddles

Y/N, the turtle brothers, and their rat father all sat in front of the projector, watching whatever was being played.

"Congrats on the acting job, April. I'm so happy for you. I could punch a rainbow!"
Raphael grinned happily down at April as he made a punching motion in the air.
Y/N agreed to his comment even though they honestly had no idea what that meant.

April smiled, "It's just a tiny basic cable show."

"Not so tiny." Splinter grumbled. "It knocked "Scorpion Treadmill" out of its time slot."

Leonardo popped out from behind Raphael with a sly smirk on his face as he massaged his shoulders, "Say, how'd you like to sit in the front row, Raph?"

Y/N wasn't much of the observant type but something about Leo letting Raph be in the front felt so out of character, but Raph didn't seem to think so.

Raph grinned wide again as he began to walk to the front, "okay!"

April giggled and that brought Y/N suspicious up higher.

Raph sat down in the front row and had let himself get comfortable on the floor, he chuckled.

"Hi kids!" April's smiling face showed up on the projector wearing a white outfit with bunny ears on the top of her head.
"It's time for "The Laughy Fun-Time Hour with Mrs. Cuddles!"
April moved out of the way to show the colorful stuffed bunny sitting on a colorfully decorated table with a rainbow in the background.

Raphael's eyes widened at the sudden appearance, "Mm-?"

Mrs. Cuddles' head slowly began to turn to the right, "Let's be friends forever."

"What?!" Raph began to whimper and eventually something just snapped in him. He immediately stood up from where he stood and ran the opposite direction of the projector screaming "No!" As he jumped over the chair Splinter sat and hid behind it.

Everyone was smiling at his reaction and Y/N couldn't help but do the same. Their thought on Raph was some big scary guy that could bite your arm off. So seeing him so scared of such a small thing left Y/N surprised.

"Not Mrs. Cuddles!" Raph yelled out as he slightly pulled the skin under his eyes.
Donnie and the other brothers laughed at this, "It's just as good as I thought it would be."

Raph hugged his body close, "Hey, you guys know I can't watch this."

"Is my acting that bad?" April teased as she bent over slightly to get to his level.

"No, no, no-" Raph quickly shook his head as he looked up at her. "It ain't you, April, it's-"

"Let's be friends forever!" A voice from the projector could be heard as it interrupted him and causing him to scream again, jump up, and run into a wall, grunting once his back landed back onto the floor.
Y/N was going to laugh at his scream but put a hand to their mouth as Raph ran flat into the wall, cracking it if I may add.

Splinter laughed, "Raph's fear-flops make me laugh every time." Raph growled at this as he sat up.

Raph stood back onto his feet and approached his father, Splinter slapping his leg as he continued to laugh, "Oh, red one,"

"What? You think I'm afraid of Mrs. Cuddles?" Raph had an angry frown on his face. "Uh, I'm just upset about something else which I'll think of what that is later."

"Be nice, guys. You know, I bet a sandwich would make you feel better, Raph." April continued to smile.

Mrs. Cuddles showed up on the projector again giggling causing Raph to run away again as he yelped.