Chapter 16 Fleeting Dream

No one's POV

Several hours had passed since he end of the battle against Orb and the Alliance, and after recovering the remains of the Saviour, the badly damaged Minerva had to stop for repair and resupply despite being very close to Gibraltar. Night had fallen, and most of the Minerva's exhausted crew was resting after the grueling battle. In the hanger, Vino and Yolant were looking over at

 In the hanger, Vino and Yolant were looking over at

the crippled ZAKU Warrior and

the dull-grey, shattered remains of what had been Savior

Yolant: Man...there is no way we're gonna be able to fix that...

Vino: I hear the Freedom did that...

Yolant: I guess even a member of FAITH couldn't stop that one..

From another part of the hangar, Nhazul and Shinn glanced over at the wreckage, an inscrutable expression on Shinn's face, which Nhazul noticed, as Shinn turned and left the hangar.

After leaving as well, Nhazul had made his way to the medical bay, glancing over at Stella, seeing she was asleep. Afterwards, he turned his attention towards Lunamaria, walking over to her, as she was asleep. Injured in the destruction of the ZAKU Warrior, Lunamaria was wearing a cast on one arm and bandages on her head.

Nhazul: How is she?

Doctor: Lunamaria's injuries, included a broken arm and a rather severe concussion. These injuries are pretty minor, so she got off easy.

Nhazul: I see...

Nhazul breathed a sigh of relief, as Lunamaria continued to sleep, he brushed a bit of her hair out of her face.

Nhazul's thoughts: I'm glad she's alright...

(Timeskip)

In the ship's mess, Lunamaria, her arm still in a sling, but otherwise doing well had made her way to the common area after seeing the remains of the Savior. After walking inside, she noticed Meyrin, Vino, and Yolant discussing the recent battle.