Chapter 22 Visible Scars

No one's POV

Upon returning to Gibraltar upon the killing of traitors Athrun and Meyrin, Nhazul, Shinn and Rey had returned to the rooms in the Minerva to rest and were to report to Durendal's office, for a debriefing of the situation in the morning. In his room, Nhazul looked at his hands, trembling, almost feeling the controls of his Mobile Suit, the Vengeance as he struck down his mentor, his friend Athrun, along with Lunamaria's little sister Meyrin, as they tried to escape.

Nhazul: ...

(Flashback)

Athrun: Nhazul, please! You're smarter then this, I know you are! You said it you're, there's no such thing as true peace! What the Chairman wants won't bring about peace, only bread more conflict! Don't fall for their words!

(Present)

As Nhazul continued to look at his hands, the same feeling from before washed over him... the feeling he felt when he destroyed the Freedom. The sense of nothingness.

Nhazul: Again...

(Timeskip)

The following morning, Nhazul, Shinn and Rey all reported to Durendal's office, for a debriefing of the situation.

Nhazul, Shinn and Rey: Good morning.

Durendal: Morning. Sorry about last night. To have you suddenly take on such a burdensome task.

Rey: No problem

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rey: No problem.

Shinn: Not a problem, sir.

Nhazul: ...

Durendal: But you did a great job.

Rey: Nhazul is the one who took them down.

Durendal then looked at Nhazul.

Durendal: Is that so? Are you alright?

Nhazul: I'm not sure... I just still find it hard to believe the situation, even though it's over...

Shinn: They were traitors. Nothing more, nothing-

Durendal held his hand up to stop Shinn from talking, as he looked at Nhazul, speaking.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Seed Of Vengeance (Gundam Seed Destiny x OC/Male reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें