?

Louise Blues
Where the hell am I. Who am I? Do I even have a name? I try to clear the fog in my mind but soon realize it wouldn't be going any time soon. It was like I had absolutely no access to my memories. What day is it? Where am I? I try to focus but to no avail do I figure it out. I'm on a street's sidewalk. It's deserted and very dirty. Sunshine peeks from between slanted buildings and everything is dreary.
I shift uncomfortably, sitting up. Something was beneath me. I stare down at my phone as it incessantly rang. "Cookie Servant" flashed across the screen. I would laugh if I wasn't so panicked. Where am I? Who do I know? I click through my contacts, not recognizing a single name. The internet is slow because of the ongoing call request so I decline it.
I flick past the names until I eventually pause. Sinclaire. Who's Sinclaire? My subconscious replies immediately, "Viktor Wintyr" it whispers as a caress. The name sends shivers through me. I'm unsure whether that's a bad or good thing. My fingers click the video call icon and the phone rings. I notice how silent the neighborhood is. It's truly abandoned. My call goes to voicemail but I refuse to give up so easily.
I ring a second time and the person finally answers. His gravelly morning voice causes my heartbeat to pick up. "I can't see you" he mutters. I'm starting to have second thoughts about calling this person. I carefully face the phone's camera to me. Viktor is beautiful. His hair looks almost red in dawn's rays of light and his eyes are gray. He shifts and his eye colour immediately changes with the perspective. It's breathtaking. The feeling of awe one would feel while watching a sunset is what I feel for him now.
The illusion shatters when the boy takes in my state. "Why are you calling at the ass crack of dawn? You okay?" his still-sleepy voice questions. His hand rises to rub at his temples while he stands up. "Ah, shit. One second, getting an Advil. I hate hangovers."
While he retrieves the pain-killer, I rifle through my memories. Viktor. I remember him now. We had been friends before we turned into enemies. Now we were an in-between. I attempt to remember something else. Where do I live? Where did I go to school? My mind draws a blank. Viktor reenters the frame. "So where are you? I called Ato to see if he knew where you'd disappeared to last night but he didn't know"
I watched Viktor's throat as he swallowed the pills. Without water. I guess desperate times called for desperate measures. "I don't know" I muttered. Viktor arched a slender eyebrow, "You don't know? What's the last thing you remember?" I rack my brain until settling on something, "A man with blue eyes." I announce. Viktor raises a hand to stroke a none-existent beard. "We don't know anyone with blue eyes" he muses. I try to think of something else but nothing gives. Damn whatever was blocking my ability to think.
Clarity suddenly flashes across Viktor's God-like face. "Did you get laid?" he curiously asks. I sputter a denial and his shoulders sag in relief before they tense up again. "Wait you don't remember ANYTHING?" he stresses. I nod wordlessly and he dispels a breath. "Shit. Okay, we can work this out. Share your location with me, I'll pick you up and we'll try to figure out where you're staying right now." he orders.
I frown, "Am I homeless?" Viktor cracks a smile at that, "No, LA, you're not homeless but you haven't been staying at your house. Fear rushes through me, "Have you been stalking me?"
Viktor genuinely laughs at this. I'm still uneasy but he was offering me a ride and seemed harmless enough. "Just share the location, I'll pick you up and explain everything" he reassures me. I'm still hesitant. Viktor notices and his voice softens, "I promise I would never hurt you. It's your choice, though"
I heave a breath. Do I really have a choice in this matter? I nod slowly and Viktor offers me a grateful smile. "See you... " he holds up a peace sign and ends the call.