Platform 9 and 3/4

Platform 9 and 3/4

Still Rhyas point of view

Ms. Smithan drove us to King's Cross on September the 1st. Marcal had let his snake go after it had tried eating his owl, so now I had Randal who happens to weigh dang ton to keep company now there wasn't any other snakes. We were just wondering where the hell the platform was when Lucius Malfoy and a very pompous looking Draco walked past. We followed them into a barrier and then…

 The Hogwarts express was beautiful. We saw Lucius saying good bye to Draco and as Draco climbed aboard I walked past my Uncle dragging my trunk over his foot. he swore loudly making half the station stare at him and knowing he hated it when we used to use slang said "Soz '' and followed Marcal into the Slytherin carriage. Serves Lucius right for ditching us. I saw Draco and two big fatties in a compartment so we joined them. ‘‘Get lost,'' said Draco without looking at us.

"Watch out Draco, remember these trains have windows,” I said and sat down with a huff next to him. '

'What?!" he said loudly then saw who I was and jumped back hitting his head on the window.

"No Draco you open the window before i push you." I absolutely love tauntinjg Draco. He stared at me for a few seconds and I was thinking of another remark when he hugged me.

"Err.... usually when someone insults you say a snappy comeback," I said pushing him off. The fatties started to Guffaw.

"Shut it,'' I snarled at them, my soft moment over. ''Yeah i missed you too now enough of the sweet reunion stuff, for me anyway. You have another cousin ya know''

''Oh yeah, nice to see you again, Marcal."

''Yeah, yeah. Don't act like you care, it doesn’t suit you.’ Like real boys Draco and Marcal glared at each other but then laughed it off.

Just then a really ugly pug faced girl entered the compartment. "Hey Dracy-'' she cuts off when she sees my brother. Yeah, I will admit, not to me, but Marcal is hot with his long black ringlets and dark eyes.

Suddenly I get I get from her head that she is now crushing on my brother. I can't help it, I’m retching on the ground. Draco helps me sit up and says, ''What’s wrong?''

"Never, ever, ever listen to her thoughts when she crushes on your brother," I whispered.

"Come on let’s get on our robes then I’ve got to see something. You can go somewhere else to change," he says to Pugface and I.

"Oh, you’re such a gentleman Mr. Malfoy, kicking us out of the compartment,'' I say but I leave to the toilets anyway.

When I come out puggy starts to scream.

''What? What?'' I yell, I know I'm beautiful but I wouldn't want to have screaming fangirls...

She points to my shoulder as Draco and that run up. Then I realize Randal's on my shoulder.

"Oh yeah nice way to stay inconspicuous', I tell him.

Yeah well you’re not helping talking to me in parseltongue,'' he hisses back at me.

Holy crap. Everyone in the Slytherin part of the train is standing staring at me after hearing Puggy’s screams, and by the looks of it they caught the part of me speaking to Randal. “Well it’s a good thing everyone here is in Slytherin and they won't be telling anybody" I put on my most threatening and blood curdling voice and the unsaid or else hung around the aisle. Yeah I get my evilness from my dad. I felt Randal slither back into my pocket. I kept glaring at everyone until they slip back into their compartments. OH.MY.GOD. I am badass.

"So, Draco, are you gonna show us something or no?t" I said with my ever so subtle subject changing skill (not).But he still leads us down the aisle and through a door into a part of the train decked out in gold and red. Draco pointed to a compartment with two boys I stepped in first and I swear the red head’s mouth dropped open. Ok I will admit this too I am pretty stunning myself actually as demonstrated by the effect on him but i am not vain. Hell no. He showed no sign of changing that undignified position for a few years. I was about to push his lower jaw up but my dear brother beat me to it. Draco came in after me smirking at redhead’s face then spotted the other boy. “Is it true they are saying all down the train that Harry Potters is in this compartment?’’ Draco asked, ’’So it’s you is it?’’

‘’Yes’’ the boy with glasses replied.

‘’Oh yeah, this is Crabbe, Goyle and my cousins Marcal and-‘’

‘’Rhya,” I said, cutting across him.

“Yes,” Draco continued impatiently, ‘’And my names Malfoy, Draco Malfoy’’

Ranga gave a cough trying to hide his snigger.

‘’Think my names funny do you?’’ Draco drawled, “Well there’s no need to tell me who you are. My father told me all the Weasley’s have freckles, red hair and more children than they can afford. You’ll soon find out there are much better wizarding families than others Potter, I can help you there’’

He held out his hand to shake Harry’s but Harry just stared at it. ‘’ I think I can find out the wrong sort for myself, Malfoy”

This time I snickered at Draco’s expression. “I’d be careful if I were you Potter. You might want to be a bit politer or you will meet the same sticky end as your parents, they didn’t know what was good for them either.”

Both harry and Weasley jumped up their faces red. “Say that again," Harry said treatningly.

“Ooh you’re going to fight us are you?” My brother spoke up at last.

“We will if you don’t leave now’’ Harry said, but his thoughts showed he was scared.

‘’But we don’t feel like leaving, do we, Goyle? We’ve eaten all our food but you still seem to have some.”

Goyle reached out for a chocolate frog but before the two boys could do anything he jumped back with a large rat biting deep into his finger.

I collapsed into a seat from laughter as I went into hysterics. Goyle let out a roar as he swung the rat round and round his head and finally it let go. The four boys left right away and I would have gone with them if I didn’t have one hand over my mouth to stop laughing and one wiping the tears out of my eyes.

“What has been going on?’’ A girl with bushy hair and large teeth entered. “You haven’t been fighting have you?’'

 “No,” Wesley replied, ‘’It was Scabbers, not us. I think he’s been knocked out! Oh no, I can’t believe it! He’s gone back to sleep.”

Of course this made me laughs even more. With a disdainful look at me bushy left. “Err. You alright- Rhya isn’t it?” “Yep and yep’’ I said “I just think it’s funny what happened to fatty. I mean Goyle” I said with a shaky laugh. “So I guess you don’t fancy them much either do you? How did you end up with those prats?” harry asked me. “No I don’t care much for Goyle or Crabbe but Draco is my cousin and Marcal is my twin” harry blushed (I think it’s so funny when people do that).He was about to apologize when weasley cut in. “How can you be twins? You look nothing alike.” “Sorry I don’t really know your name and yes we’re those twins who are born together but aren’t identical. I forget the name.” I told him with a fake blush. “Oh I’m Ron”. “Well it was nice to meet you Harry and Ron but I need to go” I said standing up. I walked back to Draco’s carriage with a lot of stares from the Slytherins who quickly looked away. We were talking about our families (both Crabbe and Goyle paled at our mum and had no idea who Tom riddle was) when the train pulled to a stop.