Azkaban

Azkaban

“Draco, Draco! Get up ya fat booger!” I rapped on his door harder making my knuckles red. I put a foot up onto the mahogany door and was about to bust it open when a sleepy looking Draco emerged still in his green and silver pajamas.

“About time! Now get ready!” I criticized.

“But you’re not even dressed yet either,” he complained, rubbing his eyes to get the sleep out of them.

“Yeah but I can get dressed, brush my hair, have breakfast, feed Randal and walk the perimeter of the mansion in the time it takes you to do your hair.”

Mumbling darkly, Draco shut the door and I could hear him stamping around in his oversized bedroom. Smirking, I head back downstairs to see if Marcal had enough luck waking up Lucius and Narcissa.

I returned to my massive room after my gigantic shouting match with Lucy.

I love my bathroom. I don’t think it could possibly get any bigger. The counter is almost as big as my bed (which I can lay across anyway and my feet are still miles away from the edge). And the surface is covered in all sorts of make-up, shampoo and face scrubs. I cannot reach my hairbrush. I stretched my arm out and swiped all the products onto the floor, many shards of glass going everywhere. grabbing my hairbrush I avoid the mess and call for a houseelf to clean it all up.

I dress quickly in green and silver robes my snake necklace and a silver serpent encrusted ring. I was extremely nervous. She is THE Bellatrix after all. Murderer and mother. I didn’t want to disappoint her. I sat down onto my powder blue bed and braided my hair.

I thought about everything that happened in Marcals head. My father, Quirrel had said something about my father being in the room. I resolved that as soon as the holidays ended I was going to confront Quirrel. He didn’t seem like the incredibly bright type so I would be more than likely to get an answer out of him.

As usual I got lost trying to navigate the many passages through the mansion and it was only when I stumbled upon a Randal who was trying to eat a rat half his size did I get him to lead me to the living room.

Ironically enough, Draco hadn’t finished with his hair, so Marcal and I were left pacing for him to come down.Well, Marcal was Pacing I was kicking things. Yeah I have a temper. No, I don’t care.

Finally Draco came down the stairs grumbling. “Why do I have to get up? I’m not even coming!” he complained.

“You have to greet the minister when he arrives,” said Lucius sternly, and I was reminded of something I had meant to say.

“Now no tea parties, Lucy! I want to go straight there!”

Lucy mumbled under his breath to no one, “I don’t have tea parties."

*Minutes pass, pigs fly and the Dahlia Lama reincarnates again*

I wrapped my arms around myself to keep out the chill brought on by Azkaban prison. The black hooded figures that roamed the corridors were pushed back against the bars of cells by the feeble sheep patronus cast by the Minister of Magic. One of the perks of coming from a spoiling and rich family is having an important escort.

Unexpectedly a hand snaked out from one of the cells and wrapped around my wrist and jerked me back. BANG! The prisoner was sent flying back into the far wall of his cell and was knocked unconscious by the force of my spell.