There is no title, only awesomeness.

OMBG! I have uploaded! I know it has taken me like 76534756745647653476573465436 years to write this so if anyone dares dis this chapter I will personally ruin your life!!! >:) {Oh, did I say ruin? I meant END!} Sorry I am in a super scary deadly ninja mood because I have to wait for tomoz before martial arts. Anywho, I know my excuse was editing even though I only edited, like 1 chapter of The Other Potter, but yeah… sorry I promise to upload more often.

I was flying. The air rushing against my face, the corridor was dimly lit and shards of moonlight filtered through the window panes. The rush of flying filled me, as I turned a swift corner missing the stone wall by inches. I had no idea where I was going but I flew along anyway, not feeling, nor making a sound. Only one thought could get through into my head; why am I here?

It stayed at the back of my mind as I flew, turning sharp corners, and into an unknown direction. But I couldn’t get rid of the nagging feeling that something was wrong. Then it occurred to me; I’m asleep. Now it made sense.

Usually when I dream it is all sparkly, happy and full of the most random things, but his dream is different. For one thing, it is more clearly defined. I could see every detail, every crack in the stone, every dust mote illuminated in the moonlight. And another, I could not wake up, as much as I strained, I would still be flying at a break neck speed five foot in the air.

Wham! I felt a scream escape my lips, yet no sound echoed around the corridor, as I took an extremely sharp, right turn. I felt like I had been yanked herd to the side, before I could even catch my breath though, I was dropped and fell horizontally onto the hard marble floor (a fall which would have usually taken my entire breath away.

A growl, low and fierce, made me jump up and I found myself face to face with that massive, black three headed dog that was guarding the trapdoor. Fluffy, I think Potter had been calling it. The middle head opened its mouth showing a full two rows of razor canines. Yeah… very fluffy ay Potter? I almost giggle despite the circumstances at the ridiculous name but at that moment “Fluffy” takes a step forwards. Then another.

I turn suddenly and run. The corner leading from this corridor seemed to grow fainter and farther, where it had only been a yards away before, it was now about 50. The growls increased and I ran faster, but to no avail.

Suddenly, it was like I had blinked; where had once been a darker, smaller corridor now came out to one from earlier. Except it was no longer empty.

Out of the gloom came a bark, so I didn’t hesitate to scurry behind Quirrel, as he drew his wand. Only he didn’t point it in the direction of the dog, it was aimed at my head.

Through the dim light Quirrel opened his mouth, I couldn’t hear anything, but the flash of green illuminated his pale face, twisted in fury as e screeched what could only have been the killing curse. Then…

Bang!

“Ahhhhh!” I twisted in the covers and felt myself, as if in a haze, falling on the golden carpet, and a now shrieking thing that was kicking at me. I didn’t really care, all I could do was clutched my forehead that was burning as if from fresh impact.

As I found out later, it was fresh impact. Granger, in one of her moments of wisdom *sarcasm*, had decided it would be a good idea to wake me up for today’s Quidditch match; Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff. And of course she had to do this by leaning right over me just as Dream Quirrel’s spell hit.

Grumbling, I pulled on a pair of black muggle jeans and my school shirt, stuff dress code, if the dear Headmaster thinks I’m wearing thick black robes in spring he’s losing his touch.

Potter had already gone to get ready for the match so it was only Ron who stood waiting impatiently at the bottom of the girl’s dorm stairs. “Could you take any longer?” he asked tapping his foot like a girl. I wonder…

“Well we would have been at the pitch by now if someone hadn’t took forever on their hair.” Said Granger crabbily looking pointedly at my braid. Hey! Just because she has a mop for hair. The potrait hole opened, and we slipped out with the rest of the Gryffindors as we all headed excitedly down to the pitch for what would hopefully be another quidditch win for the Gryffies.

Ugh… the stands were packed full, every body eager to see Gryffindor take the lead for the house cup. I don’t know for certain, but I think Gryffindor House is growing on me.

Everyone, this was a chapter. The most suckish chapter I have ever written. Now, onto the question:

All my glorious an wonderful fans out there:

Can I skip all the crap with Norbet? If you say no, it will probably be a few months before I upload and if yes it will be a few minutes after your comment. Sorry, but I just had the most epic plot changing idea and will die if I cannot publish it. And thank you all for hanging with Rhya .