Prologue

The sun was burning down on the sky kingdom today, and Carnal was not having it.

She was carrying her red and gold egg, though when scarlett found out she had a egg out side of the matting center the queen was furious. So Cranal is at the moment flying away from her home and to a new one.

She was flying in the clouds, though they wont hide her for long, one thing Carnal did to get the queen after her is the fact that she had a egg with a different tribe. So yeah, the queen would be furious about that.

The clouds started to break up and blow southern, Carnal smelled fire and heard more wing beats behind her, She looked towards the east to see another skywing mother fleeing from the queen.

I know I shouldn't do this, but I need to see what's going on with the other skywing mother.

Carnal glided down towards a cliff over watching the river where the other's are, to her surprise the other skywing mother was Kestrel who had twins. Scarlett is going to make her kill her dragonets.. I should go or it might be my dragonet too. Carnal got ready to leap into the air when she heard scarlett speak.

"I'll forgive you Kestrel if you kill one of your dragonets" Carnal stared at Scarlett, who was now smiling while she watched Kestrel kill her dragonet with too little fire.

"Kill the other one" Scarlett ordered her guards, only two moved after the dragonet, one on who all skywings other than scarlett faver, She watched as Kestrel grabed her living dragonet and fly for it.

Sadly Kestrel got badly burned and was forced to drop the dragonet, Carnal growled at the fact that Kestrel kept flying but knew that she tried fo save her dragonet.

"Too much fire.. we can use her and raise her, we can stop the dragonet prophecy! But we also need to stop the talons of sky prophecy.." Scarlett stated flying back to her palace with the dragonet being carried by another gaurd with gloves.

"Maybe Kestrel could still be nearby" she said leaping info the sky, following the smell of fire to hopefully find Kestrel.

Carnal nuzzled her egg, spotting a cave, she knew Kestrel was hiding aswell but where? She also joined the talons of peace and so did Kestrel.

"She must have been chosen to raise the dragonets" she said, Her attention went over to the egg when she heard a crack and tapping sounds.

Carnal got up and walked over to her egg, waiting to meet her dragonet, she first saw a talon, Crimson red scales and golden fur on the ankle, when the dragonets head looked out of the shell she could tell that her dragonet was her daughter and that her dragonet was perfect.

What am I going to name you.. maybe a bird like me but.. her father Archer would want something right in between our tribe's, so she will be Arche. You will have a great life arche.
"Welcome to the world Arche."

She nudged the egg to get Arche to touch the ground, though she seemed intent to stay in the shell.

"Arche, if you come out I can take you to see the sky" Carnal said softly patting Arche on the head with a talon.

Arche rolled out of the shell and onto the stone, wobbling a lot while trying to stand, Carnal let out a small chuckle.

She picked up Arche and brought her daughter outside to see the sky and heavens waiting for her to soar in them.

"One day Arche, you will fly up there, freely and safely. By time your five you will be going to school next to jade mountain, wingstop academy." She said staring at the sky.

She saw a glimpse of umber fur soar above while a light colored feather floated down swiftly landing on Arche's snout, Making her sneeze.

A happy life is far ahead in the future is in store for Arche and Carnal knew it.

Wings of fire: Talons of the skyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें