Chapter one

Arche was sitting in her cave while she waited for her friend Starcatcher to get back, It was currently a rainy day and wingstop academy was now fighting jade mountain for the chance to stay going.

She was actually packing because she and Starcatcher was invited to go and learn at jade mountain last week. Her other friends who claimed she was now their enemy.

I'm going to miss wingstop academy but jade mountain is one of the best schools there is now. Arche heard someone coming and looked at the entrance.

A almost all black nightwing came in, "Starcatcher! Are you going to jade mountain today too?" She asked while Starcatcher handed Arche a black and red feather earring.

"No, sorry Arche, I'm not going at all." Starcatcher said yup, today will be a fresh start.

She stared at Starcatcher and smiled, "Don't worry Star, we can always meet up and hang when there's time" she said walking over to her friend. Starcatcher smiled at her and  nodded. "Well, if you want to get to Jade mountain before class you should get going. The cave is clear of your item's, and I'm going to miss you Arche." "I'm going to miss you to Starcatcher"

Arche grabed her bags after saying bye to her friend, She grabed her satchel and left the cave waving to Starcatcher. Wingstop had caves out side of the school since it was more sandwings than any other tribe. So she could just go straight to jade mountain.

She glided towards jade mountain, She saw dragons flying around the top, Most of the dragons there were skywings, She did hear that a skywing dragonet died there yesterday, So she will be in the Jade winglet.

She heard that the winglet had a Nightwing who was named Mooneatcher and a sandwing named Quibli. That's the only ones she knows and currently they aren't there. Only the seawing is, All she has heard about the seawing is that he was a prince.

She landed at the entrance of jade mountain and got greeted by a female nightwing, To her the nightwing was pretty but she hasn't fell in love at all with 'any' nightwings. The only nightwing she has a close bond to was Star..

"Hello, welcome to jade mountain academy, you must be Arche!" The nightwing said. She nodded answering the nightwings question. "That's me, Arche the feathered skywing" She said answering the nightwing.

"Well, welcome to jade mountain Arche I'm fatespeaker, here's a map to your dorm and your in the jade winglet" Fatespeaker said handing her a scroll while Arche smiled as other dragons walked past the entrance, Though they were smiling most glared at her.

"Thank you fatespeaker, I'll be off now" she said as she entered the cave in the mountain. She saw all the tribes, and only a fue hybrids, She's the new skywing in the jade winglet so she's staying.

She watched as another skywing walked past but she was a light red with a even lighter underbelly, from what Arche could see the skywing probably didn't have fire, but then icewing spines on the dragons neck caught her eyes. I had no idea on how many hybrids went to jade mountain, I might finally fit in! I can't wait to tell Starcatcher all about this when I see her again.

Though, she wouldn't see Starcatcher again.. all she saw was a nightwing a huge nightwing come into jade mountain followed by princess anemone and the rest of the jade winglet.

Though the nightwing glanced at her and something sparked in him, the nightwing walked over to Arche and gently picked her up. "Moon, this must be your new skywing, like you guys she's in a prophecy I had a long time ago, The talons of power prophecy." The nightwing said, He then let her down while all of the jade winglet stared at her.

"What do you mean prophecy? I hatched with my mother, I thought it was a sorta trend to be raised by someone else and not your parents. Or are prophecy's back then different?" She asked, "No, all prophecy's are difdifferent, but you are the talons of sky young one, I'm darkstalker, One thing I can tell you about the prophecy is that there are three of you, one of sky, one of magic and one of poison. Anemone, your niece Rougewave, is she home yet?" He asked the seawing after explaining the prophecy to Arche.

Anemone shook her head "She didn't come back with tsunami so my sister doesn't know where she is."

Darkstalker nodded, "since scarlett is still alive, she probably still has her. Anemone get your older sister tsunami"

With that said Anemone ran done a hall and came back with a deep blue seawing with a brun scar on her neck.

"Tsunami, I'm Darkstalker and this is Arche, you two are going to look for scarlett and find Rougewave."

Tsunami and Arche both nodded while Arche walked out of the academy and waited for Tsunami.

The only thing that confused her is why was she part of talons of power? What power in question? Only she would find out when she meets the other two.

She sighed while she lifted off into the sky, tsunami stared at her as the seawing joined Arche. "Tsunami, do you know what Rougewave looks like?" Arche asked tsunami while she glied in a circle.

"Well, No, she was stolen after the dragonet prophecy was put to motion, as in after we were stolen, She's about four or five now. Since her father hasn't returned yet ethier orca believes he left the continent to protect his daughter." Arche was confused on the way Tsunami explained it, Stolen but orca believes her mate left the continent?

"Tsunami, who should look for Seastar and who should stay on the continent?" She asked, Tsunami looked at her with a surprised face, But right then and there Arche saw the same crimson skywing being chased by a rainwing?

By the moons, Have mursey on her, the school said that a blue and orange rainwing was terrorizing the skywing students, and that must be him.

"Well, I have I can breath underwater so I should leave the continent and also you need to stay here one way or another" Tsunami said as she glided down. Guess I'm staying. I should go and check the rainforest first or should I check the skywing kingdom?

There is a new queen since Scarlett is dead right? Her daughter ruby is queen now. I could also say hi to mom!

She did a utrun and headed for the sky kingdom.