Chapter Seven

A/N: The picture is what I think the kingdom would look like, also the pic is from Ragnor.
_____________________________________
Arche woke up, hissing slightly as she did so, Soon she looked up to see dragons much like her father flying around, Rouhewave smiling and Openfire also smiling. "I didn't know that this Kingdom was still alive, The war wiped them out..." Openfire said staring down at the ground then looking at Arche who was now very much like them all.

Her fur changed to a Umber color, Eyes the color of the sky at sunset and her wings were fully feathered with patterns like no other, "Welcome young one!" A voice said, A blue dragoness landed next to Arche, The Dargonesses Eyes where a Ruby red with gold hues on her feathers and the fur on the dragoness was white, "I'm Haven, you are?" The blue dragoness held out a talon to Arche.

"Arche, I'm Arche" She said as her fur flowed in the wind, "Welcome Arche, Your Archer's daughter right?" Haven asked, "that's correct"
"Then I'm your half sister! We have a brother as well!" Haven squealed in pure joy, She could tell that the dragoness known as Haven was happy to know that she had more family members and so was Arche.

But she had to go and find her friends just incase they could be prisoners or something much darker.. all Arche can do is hope they aren't what she thinks they are, "Where are my friends?" She asked, her tail was now more feathered than before and she could tell that her wings were almost just feathers.

"Follow me!" Haven said leaping up into the air, Arche soon followed her sister to what looked at be a palace of clouds, now that she looked around she could tell that all of the caves and buildings are made of clouds.

When they reached the palace two guards nodded their heads at Haven, That's the only thing she would actually care about other than her friend and the others, "Haven! And a new fledgling, Welcome!" A loud female voiced called out from above, A dragoness came down landing softly on the floor with a soft smile.

Arche then looked back at her wings and they were full of feathers, The feathers were gold and light blue, The fur on her was now a lighter version of gold, "Who is this?" The dragoness asked putting a talon on Arches chin making her only feel small or pathetic.

"This is my half sister Arche!" Haven said, The dragoness stared at Arche then smiled then spoke "Atleast my ex is happy enough to have a fledgling" The queen hissed quietly, "Welcome Arche, Whoes your mother?"

"Carnal the skywing is my mother" she said, Voice lowered and head bowed as her now feathers followed the wind. Arche looked up to stare at a dark brown dragon who looked much like a hawk, "Welcome son" the queen said still somewhat looking at Arche.

"Thank you mother, Haven!" The prince exclaimed excitedly as he glided down, "Goran, This is our half sister!"

The prince now known as Goran looked over at Arche with a smile nodding at her, "Anyways.. Your majesty where are my friends?" She asked calmly. Almost all of the dragons in the room gasped and looked up at the seemingly furious queen, "They are soon to be sent back to their tribes or be executed, one or the other."

The the thought of Rougewave and Openfire dieing sent shivers down her spine, "Send them back go their tribes.."

"Splendid idea, they will be sent back to their tribes at once, Where did the seawing come from?" The queen asked, "Phyarria"

Three gaurds flew out of the palace and glided quickly down to where ever, "Now dear follow me" The queen said.

Arche did as told and soon was met with a room of soft golden clouds and seven strands of gold string, "Stay still darling, also instead of your majesty just call me Norcia" Norcia said as she placed the strings around Arches Horns/tail/wings and talons, "There we go, now rest up dear, tomorrow is a big day"

With that said the queen left the room leaving Arche alone to explore, The more she looked at the room the more she could see, There was a small river flowing through the middle of it and a even smaller area to sit but the main place was magnificent.

She walked over to what looked to be a bed and sat down on it, The bed was softer than the air underneath her wings and much more comfy than the beds at jade mountain.

She soon fell into a deep sleep as a sound much like claws being torn off and screams would actually be heard...