Chapter eight

Arche jolted awake when she felt a talon on her wing, She turned her head to see Rougewave stareing at her with a worried face, "Good your up, we need to go!"

"What..? Why?" She asked, Rougewave only looked at Arche before grabbing her talon and dragging her out of the room, When they ran past a window she could see the kingdom on fire and a bunch of small feathered dragons with what seems to be torches.

The kingdom was falling apart and it didn't look so good, Clouds vanishing underneath the talons of hatchlings and those who were to old to fly, "Where's the others!?" She asked in a panic.

"Openfire is missing, she escaped and said she'll get the rest out at some point but didn't come back as if something happened and she's hurt or captured." Rougewave responded,  They lifted into the sky and soon dived down into the sea, well at least Rouge did.

Arche hovered above the waves that were crashing over each other, Some were not going with the others, The waves that goes against the others are known as Rougewaves. So now Rougewave is in the sea when theirs more than one wave to take Arche down even if she was a seawing.

She wasn't the strongest but she was fast and with her new feathers perhaps she could fly faster, all Arche  could do at the moment is find a safe place to land and wait for Rougewave.

"Arche!" Haven called out, Arche looked up to spot her half sister pointing at a small island. A wave came up behind Arche hitting her wings knocking her off balance.

Arche who was now plummeting to the sea tried desperately to get back to normal but it was too late, She fell into the sea all she saw was Haven stareing at the waves now dragging her down deeper and a pale green seawing next to Rougewave..

When she woke up she was once again in a cave, Though there was one thing different from the cave she had met Openfire and the others in, There was torches with a deep red tent and instead of the torches that would be lit with fire they were lit with some form of ice that was deep red. Talon steps could be heard from the cave to her right, Luckily it was only Rougewave and the green seawing.

"Good morning Arche" Rougewave said, The green seawing sat next to the dark-deep blue seawing who Arche could now see that her eyes were more of an emerald color. The other seawing was a light-green with hints of brighter green and their eyes were a dark blue.

"Arche, this is the seawing who raised me. Meet Cyclone" Rougewave said as she held a talon out for Arche to grab, She smiled as she stood up saying hello to Cyclone.

"So, where exactly are we?" She asked quickly, that made Cyclone jump, though the green seawing answered.

"Pantala, quiet a ways a way from Zykara though."

A/n: Not the best but I wanted to get this out, also I hope you all are enjoying the story and tell me what you would want to see as at the moment I'm pulling things out of my ass.