Chapter five

"So, what's Zylara like?" Rougewave asked, Arche could tell that the seawing was nervous but is happy to finally deal with what they have to do as of she had nothing to do, As for Arche.

She was happy and had things to do and places to go, Zylara is her first stop to victory! Well that's what Darkstalker said and with a nightwing flying around the top of jade mountain he might be a bit intrested as the nightwing had black and white wings.

All she could remember from one conversation she had with the nightwing is, about some seawing who died, they seemed to be close friends as well, "well Zylara is home to many tribes, but the one's from Zylara is Firebridwings and featherwings along with rarely seen Bloodwings." Sonar explained, Arche smiled as she leaped off of Sonar and began to fly beside the cyberwing.

Her feathers and fur felt so free when she flew, and she couldn't find the words to describe the feeling so she just continued to fly next to Sonar.

Fue minutes later Arche watched Rougewave fall into the sea and fly back out, through out the trip Rouge has done that atleast six times.

"We're here" Sonar spoke, Catching Arches attention Rougewave dived back into the sea, A dark purple dragon flew out of the water, He seemed to be scared of Rougewave, "Hydrocephalus! I'm back and I brought two dragons" Sonar said.

The purple dragon known as Hydrocephalus stared at them with a face the spoke of "why the fuck would you bring two dragons with you?" And nethier she nor Rougewave could answer that and with the looks of it Sonar didn't have a way of
explaining it ethier still the cyberwing spoke up again, "They seem to be looking for Openfire or Conspiracy."

"The talons of poison, Then we should
probably look for the talons of ice" She said, Her fur was now being blown against her chest. "Alright, should we look for Openfire first, with the war going on it would be easier to find her at my base since we are on the same team, Though timber has been a nuisance so far"Hydrocephalus said as he glided into the water, right next to Rougewave.

She nodded and followed Hydro to a beach, When she and Sonar landed a mudwing and a silkwing came out with a silk black dragon behind them.
"Sonar is back and she brought two dragonets, The seawing is Rougewave and the fluffy skywing is- I did
didn't catch her name.." Hydro said soon looking down at his talons.

Arche had to admit Hydro was cute but nothing more, "I'm Arche, Me and Rouge is looking for a hivewing Openfire" She said her voice turning soft when a Crimson and orange hivewing came out of the cave.

"For me?" The hivewing asked, Arche could hear the venom in the dragonets voice, "I believe so" She said her voice rising and lowering now and then. Though Openfire didn't seem to noticed or she just didn't care, But Arche felt so warm feeling in her heart.

"Don't tell me that you thought my brother was here with me because your wrong, he's off with his team at their base."

She could tell that Openfire was kinda like glory, though shows more emotion than the grouchy rainwing, And seeing the hivewing for the first time she was blown away from the colors on her wings and the shade of red she was.

"Anyways, I'm Timber and I'm the second in command of this group" The mudwing said, "And the most annoying, Anyways the names Zion. The leader and Openfire is the medic, the Silkwing is Sunstoke she's an explosive expert and lastly our scout, Hydrocephalus." The silk black dragon said.

Zion held a talon out so Arche or Rougewave could shake it, She smiled as she shook Zions talon. Only soon to hear a snort from Timber then Openfire spoke "Seems like everyone is more attractive than you Timber, maybe now you'll stop harassing Sunstroke."

She watched as Timber hissed and walked back into the cave, Arche could swear she heard something being mumbled but couldn't make it out, Openfire from what she could see was proud and surprised at the same time, as if he hasn't ever done that befor.

"Come in" Zion said, She and Rougewave followed the male dragon into there base, from what she could see the walls had glowing crystals stuck in them, it also had some kind of lights. "Welcome to our home" Openfire said spreading her red and orange wings, Now that they were inside she could see just how long the hivewing's wingspan was, Almost as long as hers.

"Now of you don't mind I'm going back to the med bay" The crimson hivewing walking into a smaller cave full of sweet smells, That must be the medbay, She thought to herself, Arche then heard a loud growl and looked towards it, it was Sunstroke and Timber.

Arche took to account that Timber was a cocky mudwing but not an aggressive one too, "Shouldn't you be doing something Timber?" Sonar hissed, the mudwing looked in their direction and growled some more, Arche growled back though her growl was more high pitched it got the job done, She growled some more but
Timber didn't stop ethier only to be met with a loud high pitched whistle and a spear flying past Timber's face.

"What the!? By the moons there's an animus!" The mudwing hissed, Zion came walking out into the main cave with what Arche would call dagers, "Timber leave the seawing alone and same with Sunstroke!" The black dragon called out.

Timber once again mumbled and walked away, This time she could hear what he was saying, "Sorry that I don't
Want to be like you" the venom laced on the word you was very noticeable, Soon a weird metal thing came flying out of the med bay hitting the poor mudwing, "Timber, For the last time stay out of my stuff!" Openfire called out.

"If you want to sleep you can sleep in the cave next to the medbay" Zion said pointing to a cave with bedding. She nodded and went into the cave, Laying on a bed she curled up, wings over her head and talon in front of her wings, Arche soon fell into a deep sleep.

Arche only shook her head while thinking of the metal thing flying around and hitting Timber in the head, Not ready for what's to come tomorrow.