Chapter three

She stared at Starcatcher who slowly looked at the others as they flew away, "stay safe Arche and find the others"

With that Starcatcher went after the others leaving her alone, Gliding down to the cave entrance of jade mountain, Rougewave seemed scared or nervous.

When she landed and walked into the school she saw the teachers and luckily Tsunami was back. But when she turned around Rougewave was stareing into the cave and only slowly came in.

The others looked at each other and smiled, Tsunami as well. "Rougewave! You would love to hear that your brother and sister is coming as well with your mother" Sunny said.

Arche walked into her dorm and smiled at it being empty, her clawmates were in class so she had time to lay down and rest.

Arche then thought back to this morning when she meet her father, something just seemed wrong, why did he not look like a skywing at all?
That is a question she will hold for some time and she knew it.

Arche heard talon steps coming her way, she looked at the entrance of the cave only to see a dark red skywing and a skywing with one pink and one green wing and frill, "Hello, who are you two?" She asked, the two skywings looked at her with a smile.

"I'm Harmony and this is my younger sister Solareclipse"

The skywings names rung in Arches ears, They must be named after the two skywing sisters from the original skywing royal family.
"Oh, and our older sister, Metallic" Harmony said interrupting her thoughts, "That's nice" She said.

Well, atleast I now know that they aren aren't from the legend becouse that would be weird and they would probly be dead by now.

Arche was snaped out of her thoughts when she heard the gong ring, meaning that class was starting, also indicatng that she had to get up and head out agian, luckliy not out of the school.

She got up, walking to the entrance of cave, She smiled as a group of mudwings walked past her laughing. Arche walked towards the history class room, not really ready for what's about to happen in side of the room.

An scream could be heard from the class, she ran to the entrance only to look inside to spot her father to be stabbed through the chest, the very day she meets him she lost him. All Arche felt was emptyness and anger building up inside.

Though she soon realized that it was some kind of image that wasn't real, "Sorry, did that scare you?" A oddly tall dragon asked her, She stared up at the dragon.

The dragon was female and had soft scales and dark red scales with a light red underbelly and her scales had this odd blue glow underneath, "I'm Sonar
I'm also a cyberwing" the dragoness said with a gentle smile.

Arche smiled back, She knew that this dragoness was  kind and would be a great friend for the further..