Chapter One

Delirious walked into his bathroom where he keeps Richey, his favorite and oldest blade. It has been there for him since he was eleven or twelve; since he first started. He was his first one.

Sure now he have 739 knifes and blades, including Richey, but he only had one when he first started. The only he have so many is because of a certain day, one that still scars him.

Flashback

Where is it?! Delirious continued tearing his room up trying to find it. He heard the voice screaming at him, reminding him how badly he needed it. He looks at the clock; it reads 10:48pm. He has been searching for it and crying for over two and a half hours. He laid in the middle of his room where all his cloths that he pulled out of his drawers laid. He started to cry again. He cried and cried until he woke and realised he had passed out.

Flashback Over

Delirious shook at the thought of going through that again. He picked up a big, sharp blade and took of his shirt. Delirious was kinda buff and thin at the same time because he refused to eat and he forced myself to exercise, a lot. He looked at my stomach, it was covered in scabs and scars.

Then, Delirious' stomach growled. He grabbed his stomach with both of his hands and fell to the floor. The knife, that was in his left hand, stabbed his stomach. The knife pushed into the middle of his chest, making him coughed up blood. Out of instinct, Delirious called his crush and best friend, Evan.

"Hey, Del," Evan greeted his friend using his nickname,"what's up?"

"Can you," Delirious was interrupted by a nasty cough," come over?"

"Sure, you sick?" Evan answered after a second.

"No, but," more blood feel out of Delirious' mouth, "I have something to tell you."

"Umm...I'll be there in just over seven hours," Evan finally said, confusion lacing his voice.

"Stay for 3 months, please?" Delirious asked before coughing up more blood.

"You sure you're ok?" Evan asked once again.

"I don't know," Delirious settled on saying before hanging up, giving Evan no time to ask any more questions. Delirious rolled over and pulled out the knife slowly. Blood was everywhere. He felt no pain and the blood didn't faze him. He dressed he wound and passed out on the bathroom floor.

When Delirious woke up three hours later, he quickly scrubbed dry blood off the floor. It took him a minute but soon he was in the shower. He screamed and screamed as luke-warm water hit my wound. I pulled through it though and managed to take a shower.

"I think it's time to tell Evan my secret," Delirious told himself in a whisper.