Chapter Four

After Evan left Delirious', he went to a hotel that was about 10 minutes away. He got there and checked in. At the desk, there was a girl who had blond hair that was pulled back in a tight bun. She was chewing gum, and was wearing shorts and a black tank-top with the words 'Hollywood Undead' on it in white.

     "I am here for a room, please," Evan said giving her money for the room.

    "Name," the girl said.

    "Evan Fong," Evan replied and he watched as the girl typed at lighting speed.

    "Number," the girl spoke.

     "***-***-****," Evan answered as she typed the numbers as slow as I said them.

    "OK, your room is B239,' she said handing handing Evan a key.......with a note? He shrugged it off and went to his room. When he got to there, he had an uneasy feeling. It was like my mind wanted me to go back to Delirious........... WAIT!?!?! Evan knew have to go back, Delirious cuts and loves Evan  and, and he just left?

     'Am I really that stupid?' Evan thought. Hr quickly threw on his shoes and grabbed his keys and key card before running out the door. As he ran down the hall, he bumped into the girl at the desk.

      "Oww, watch where going!"she said before looking up. She blushed a light shade of pink before getting up.

    "Oh, hey Evan my name is-" she tried to say but Evan cut her off.

    "Sorry, I am in a hurry," Evan said quickly getting up and dashing out the door before she could say anything.

~

    Evan hurried into his friend's house and it was quiet, very quiet. He walked into one room after the next peeking his head into the room on either sides. Then, as he peeked into the living room, Evan saw him. Delirious was swinging back in forth on a rope, lifeless. Evan ran over to him and whipped out my phone.

     "911, what's your emergency?"the familiar line came.

    "My best friend just hung himself; send an an ambulance!" Evan screamed into the phone.

     "We are on our way,"she said and Evan heard typing in the background, "just do me a favor and stay with okay buddy?" Evan ignored the girl and threw his phone to the side. He laid Delirious on his couch and placed his fingers on Delirious' wrist, looking for a pulse.

Evan felt no pulse....