Found

Lui looked through the window and saw Nogla sitting next to Delirious. He was very mad and Enerst and Salborta bickering in his head was not helping. Lui couldn't think straight so he stuck one hand in his pocket. Shakily he brought his smashed phone to his ear. He screamed into the small device before hanging up as the two shut up. He sighed and put his phone in his pocket.

Silence. Beautiful silence.

Lui walked back to his car and hopped into the driver seat. He let out a deep, shaky breath. He could finally think. What he did to Evan was wrong. He knew now but before he was being clouded with other people's wants. He knew what he did was so very wrong yet he knew he could never let him go. 

"S-salborta? Enerst?" Lui asked himself. He shook his head. They weren't real, he was just crazy. Enernst never did hurt Evan, he did. Instead of feeling guilty, Lui felt...well amazing, better than ever before. He was in control.

Lui was in control of Lui. This was so new. Then, he spoke. Enerst had to ruin everything didn't he? A sinking feeling took over him again, he was wrong. Lui was not in control of Lui, Enerst was control of Lui.

~

Thick silence filled the space between the two men in McDonald's. Each man had tons of questions yet no answers. The silence made Delirious feel sick so he excused himself. Now Nogla sat by himself. Nogla waited by himself for a minute until Lui walked in and took Delirious' seat. Lui wore all black and had both hands in his pockets. Clothes covered every available space on his body minus his face.

"L-lui," Nogla stuttered somewhat startled. The million questions in his head turned into a billion.

"Hey," Lui muttered with a frown. Nogla was even more confused now.

"What?" Nogla breathed out. Before Lui could respond, Delirious had walked out of the bathroom. He walked over to the table and starred at Lui.

"What are you doing here?" Delirious asked sassily. Delirious had his thoughts more put together and felt angered at the situation. 

"I wanted to hang out with you guys," Lui responded causally forgetting the fact he didn't know that the two other men were going to be at the McDonald's.

"How'd know we were going to be here?" Delirious asked. Lui seemed surprised he asked.

"Evan told me," he said causally. Delirious' eyes filled with confusion.

"Do you know where he is?!" Delirious practically yelled. Lui only shrugged and got up completely dodging the question.

"I have to go," Lui said as he began walking out  the door leaving the other men baffled. David suddenly felt hurt.

"I'm going too," Dathi said before leaving. Delious threw away the trash and hopped into his car. He started the car and started the journey home. Everything was going fine until he heard a voice from the backseat. Delirious' blood ran cold and his heart stopped.

"I'm going to take you to Evan,Lui said creepily.

~A/N~

I'm taking a month break. 1,000 words when I get back