Blood Is Beautiful

This is a filler chapter. Oh Trigger Warning. Lots of blood and this might or might not be creepy.
Salbatora is: this and Ernest is: this. Ok proceed ^-^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lui's P.O.V.

Cut him! I said cut him!

"I don't want to," I said shakily trying with all my effort to not hurt Evan.

I SAID CUT HIM!!!!

Letting out a whimper I bent down and cut Evan really slowly on his right arm. I watched his face twist in pain and heard him let out a blood curling screaming. Blood started to bead up along the white cut.

Stop this Lui you don't have to listen to him.

"Leave me alone freak! Ernest said your evil," I holler at Salbatora. Pain shot threw my head and I dug my nails into my head. I screamed as the pain got more intense. As the pain went away I felt a substance slide down my forehead.

Placing my hand to my forehead and bringing it to my eyes let me see that is was blood.

See such a beautiful red. Such beautiful blood.

"Your right, blood is beautiful. How can I get more?" I asked Ernest.

Cut up Evan and you'll see more of this pretty substance.

He was right. The wound I inflected on Evan was indeed making the beautiful red substance. I smiled wildly and leaned closer to the source of the beautiful thing.

I placed my knife into the cut and pushed deeper into the wound. Evan screamed loudly as I pressed it deeper and deeper into the first cut. Finally I pulled the knife out and watched the sticky, red liquid pore out. As gross as this sounds it was beautiful.

STOP LUI! This isn't you!!!!

Don't tell him that this isn't him because this is him.

Lui you need to stop and let Nogla know what you did.

No he'll never love you if you tell him.

"That's right I still have a chance if I keep my mouth shut," I told Salbatora. I made multiple cuts and pressed into them as I did the first. I looked at my knife and saw the beautiful blood on my knife. I licked it.

"Mmmmmm. Blood tastes good," I said happily. I grabbed Evan's arm and licked it digging my tongue into the cut. His scream was music to ears.

Ha, see told you! I didn't tell him to that but he did.

That is sick that you raised him like this.

"I'm not sick," I state.

"Hey Lui I still care about you no matter what you do to me," Evan said in between pants.

"Well I'm tired so I'm going to bed," I yawned and began walking upstairs.

Author's Note
I know short. Whatever... So was it creepy? Nope. Well at least I tried ^-^ Well has a cookie now *Hands Cookie* Have a great day/night and smile on :)