You Need Help

1,000 words...here we go

"Lui," Delirious said worriedly," what are you doing here?" Delirious clutched the steering wheel hard and tried to focus on driving. Delirious was positive he had locked his car so he concluded Lui had broken into his car.

"I'm here to take you to Evan," Lui screamed. Delirious quickly looked in the mirror at the top of his car and saw a small figure reaching into their pocket. He swallowed nervously and looked back at the road.

Thirty seconds passes before Delirious looked back at the mirror. The figure now had a blade like object in his right hand and was slowly moving towards Delirious. Lui had a thousand thoughts running through his head but only one thought was clear. He had to kill Delirious for talking to his David.

Lui raised his knife to stab Delirious just as Delirious yanked the wheel to the left, hard. There was no road to the left and the car rolled into the ditch. Lui was tossed around the car while Delirious' seatbelt dug into his skin. The car hit a tree making Delirious hit his head on the steering wheel and Lui to get throw on the ceiling. Delirious was out like a light but Lui was just in pain.

"It's just a flesh wound," Lui giggled to himself. He pried himself off of the floor and walked to the front seat. Lui saw that his victim was knocked out and smiled widely. 'Nothing like a good torturing,' Lui thought to himself. Lui dragged him out of the car and carried him down the road to McDonald's where his car was parked.

He shoved Delirious in the passager seat and hopped in the driver's seat. Lui hummed happily to himself as he drove to his place. Once he got on the highway, he texted Nogla.

L - Wyd?

D - Driving home, you

L - Same

D - Want to record with Mini

L - Na

L - Wanna play a game with just me

D - That's cool

L - Pick a game

D - Coooooool, play in 15

L - Sure

~

Lui arrived at home and had just gotten Delirious situated in front of Evan. All he had to do now was turn on the light. He walked and turned on the light. He sat just in the shadows so he could see them but they couldn't see him. Evan slowly raised his head at first but the moment he saw it wasn't Lui, his head snapped up. Delirious was still unconscious.

    Lui turned and left to play with his precious David. Evan was left alone crying on the floor, his salty tears leaking into healing wounds. Sounds of both physical and mental pain left his mouth. Everything was too much for the poor boy. He had to break free.

    Now that Delirious was down here, everything was become more real. Evan wanted to scream and cry until he couldn't speak tomorrow but he had to save his energy. The raven haired man let his head droop telling himself that Delirious was back at home.

A/N

Sorry for the wait. I kinda, maybe, sorta forgot I was writing this. Yeahhhhhhh. Anyways, the end is coming *Le Gasp* Take cookie *Hands You Cookie* Have a great day/night and smile on :)