Chapter Nine

Evan woke  up hours later. He groaned as he got off of the cellar's cold, hard, cement floor that went great with the matching cement walls. Evan saw a happy Ella bounding the stairs until her eyes met his. Ella's expression turned to worry and guilt and she ran over to the now standing Evan.

     "I have to go back to Del, tell him I'm sorry," Evan informs Ella. She tried to tell the recently unconscious man something but he blocked her voice out. Evan bolted up the stairs and ran out the door. Just as he did, he ran into Lui.

     "You lied to me! Just forget we were together!" The hurt man yelled at Lui. Lui looked surprised at first but soon it was replaced with an evil glare.

    "You think you can just break up with me?! Well your wrong! You are not leaving me!" He barked in my face. Before Evan could react, Lui grabbed Evan's arm and twisted it behind his back. The evil man pushed the arm up further and further and Evan's arm felt like it was on fire. Lui led Evan back to his car were he grabbed a rope. He bond Evan's arms together and threw me on the backseat.

      "Let me go!" The captured man screamed at Lui. Lui took a piece of cloth out and gagged Evan. He then stood back and admired his handwork with a gleam of triumphant and evil in his dark, chocolate brown eyes.

      "Shut up!" Lui yelled and he struck the helpless man in front of him in the face. Lui got into the front seat and he started to bang his head on the steering wheel.

     "Shut up! Shut up!" He repeated over and over while griping his head. After a few minutes of the same words, the crazy man  started the car and drove of to god knows where

~

    Mini left to go see his... boyfriend? Delirious didn't know he was gay or bi or pan.

    'Well,' Delirious shrugged, 'you learn something new everyday.' Nogla and Delirious were talking about doing a volg to talk about Delirious being in the hospital. Finally, the hospitalized man agreed. Nogla stepped out of the room so Delirious could talk by himself. Delirious took Nogla's vlog camera out and hit record, sighing as he did so,

    "What's going on guys it H2O Delirious here and if you couldn't tell I am in the hospital. You might be asking yourself, why is he here? Well the truth is..." Delirious took a deep breath and all of a sudden his mouth felt very dry.

     "I will just show you," Delirious concluded. He pulled up his sleeves. Faded scars mixed with new ones danced around on the pale arms. Delirious slowly turned his arms. Tears began to fall. "A few days ago, I attempted suicide," Delirious admits quietly, "then again earlier today." Delirious' stomach did flip flops making him very nauseous.

   "Well, I won't be updating for a little bit so I guess bye?" Delirious said sounding so broken suddenly glad he had his mask so it would cover his tears. The crying man ended the video and called Nogla back in. The two friends spent the next two hours editing the short vlog for Delirious' channel and one Nogla did for his own channel. Delirious and Nogla post it and then they sit in a tense, akward silence.