Chapter Six

Delirious has been in the bathroom for 15 minutes now and Evan started pacing trying to convincing himself that his crush didn't cut and/or commit suicide. Another 5 minutes passed and Delirious was still in there. Finally, Evan had, had enough. He marched into the bathroom and saw a limp Delirious at his feet. Evan gasped as tears sprung to my eyes. He just couldn't look, the amount of blood surrounding Delirious was so gross.

   "Lui," Evan managed to squeaked out.

      "Yes?" Lui said running Evan's side before gasping at the sight. All sounds after that was blurred to Evan. He had fallen down by Delirious and sobbed into his limp body. Doctors rushed in beside Evan and try to talk to him. Evan saw the doctors' lips move but he heard no sound come out of one of them. Evan screamed Delirious' named and kept crying. The doctors pulled Evan away from Delirious.

     Evan screamed at them and kicked at them, one tried to calm him down but it didn't work. Evan saw the doctor's lips move as she talked to another women and saw the girl motion a hand in Evan's current direction. A second woman came over with a needle and gave Evan a shot. Everything got black as Evan struggled to keep consciousness. He failed and faded into the darkness.

~

   Evan woke up with the worst headache. He grunted and looked to my side. Evan was still in the hospital but now he was in a bed. Evan saw Lui in a chair next to him. Evan knew those thing are as comfortable as a rock so Lui must really need to tell him something.

     "Lui," Evan whispered as he nudged Hus friend. Lui stirred but didn't wake up.

      "Five more minutes," Lui mumbled making Evan giggle and shake Lui a tad bit harder than last time.

     "I'm up," Lui told Evan sleepily before rubbing his eyes.

     "Evan!" Lui exclaimed jumping out of his seat and giving said person a hug.

     "Yes?" Evan asked giggling at Lui's sudden wake up.

     "Delirious is cheating on you!" Lui declared backing away and grabbing Evan's shoulders. He had the most serious look on his face as humanly possible.

     "WHAT!?!?!" Evan yelled.

      "No joke bro," Lui informed his friend. Evan has never felt so broke, lost, scared, and hurt at the same time.

     "Evan," Lui said ," can I tell you something?"

     "Anything..." Evan trailed off, he spoke with a broken voice. Lui leaned up and pressed his lips onto Evan's. Evan was surprised at first and wanted to push his friend away but he thought about what Delirious did to him and kissed back. Lui put his hands on Evan's. head, thus deepening the kiss. The pair pulled back and Evan blushed.

      "Evan, will you be my boyfriend. I will tell Delirious you want to break up," Lui questioned while grabbing Evan hands with his own.

     "Yes," Evan answered throwing myself at his new boyfriend. Lui giggled and pushed his lover away only to pull him in for another kiss.

     "Okay, let me go tell Delirious. I will be right back!" Lui said smiling walking out the door. Evan felt regret knot up in my stomach but he shook it off.