Dispose

Delirious' P.O.V.

Today I was getting put of the hospital. As soon as I finished filling paperwork out Nogla and I left. The car ride was really boring so I decided to finally check the comments from my vlog.

Del's#1fan- So sad, hope you get better ;-;

Pokémonforlife- I'm so sorry to hear that, get well soon

H2OVanoss123- I heard a someone say you and Vanoss are a thing; is that true?

Death5692- I hope you die

GamerGirl_21- Don't listen to the hate, listen to the love. Get well soon

I smiled at the comments expect the hate, to that I frowned. We arrived at my place and Nogla and I stepped out.

"The doctors said you have to give up any blades, knifes, or sharp objects," Nogla said as we entered the house. My heart felt like it just got crushed and tears filled my eyes. All 739 blades and knifes....gone.

"No!" I screamed and ran to my bathroom, locking the door.

"Come on! Make this easy Delirious; think of your fans!" Nogla said pounding on the door. Tears leaked out of my eyes and fell onto the floor. I cried until I passed out.

When I awoke I heard shuffling down stairs followed by voice. I made the choice to listen in.

"How many you got?" I heard a voice that I'm pretty sure is Nogla ask.

"126. Jesus, how many blades and knifes does one person need?" I heard, what I thing is Craig, say.

"Well I have 165 so a lot more than that," I heard Nogla say followed by a laugh. I got up and walked down stairs. The moment I did Nogla and Mini turned to me.

"How long was I out?" I ask rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"About 3 hours," Nogla answered glancing at my clock.

"Can you please help us?" Mini whined.

"Look I only know where about 600 out of the 739 are," I answer shrugging my shoulders. Both boys look at me with shock in there eyes. "What, I need a lot," I say letting out a laugh.

~Time Skip~

Nogla, Mini, and I ended up spending the rest of the day hunting for my friends. Tyler came by to pick Mini up but Nogla insisted on staying. As I say Mini leave, I swear I saw his face turn slightly red at Tyler's touch. All I'm saying is I ship it.

The may have gotten his of all ypour blades my dear friend but on a few days we are buying another one

Author's Note
So, you like the chappie? FANTASTIC!!!! Well my little sis is begging me to draw with her so I needs to go. Has a cookie *Throws Cookie At Chu* CATCH IT! Well have a great day/night and smile on (: