Chapter 23: Scanning...

Kid's sitting on a bench in the workshop, and you're standing in front of him, lips locked together and fingers running over his chest. Your face is flushed, and you moan into the kiss as his hand squeezes your ass, pulling you up into the kiss a little and putting you up on your toes for a moment.

You had cut the tour of the clean room short with an apology and had practically assaulted Eustass after asking him to sit down.

"I'm not complaining, Mouse." He starts as your kisses trail down his neck. "But what's prompted this?"

Your face is nuzzled into the crook of his neck, even with him sitting and you standing it was just barely a comfortable reach for you. "I'm not sure." You admit. "I just feel like I need to feel alive."

"Kissing me makes you feel alive?" There's a mix of amusement and confusion, but he's not stopping you.

You tug at his belts, as you lean back and look into his smirking face. "I mean, I was thinking of something a little more involved than kissing."

He leans back as you pull the belts aside and start tugging at his pants, resting his elbows on the table behind him.

"Don't let me stop you."

Despite his laid-back position, Eustass helps you get his pants out of the way, letting them pool down at his ankles. His eyes widen a little as you kneel between his legs, and he spreads them open as much as he can with his pants still around his feet.

You knew he was big. Everything about him was big, from his ego to his passion, and his cock wasn't an exception. You marvel for a moment that you can take this thick, veiny beast into your body without breaking, and that despite it all it feels amazing to have it buried in you.

"Know what you're doing?" He asks, head tilted to one side.

You lick along the base of his shaft, sucking gently at the turn where it meets his torso, shaking your head you murmur a negative hum into his skin as you lick along the length, steadying him with your prosthetic that's rubbing the tip. You can hear him hiss softly, and you can feel him twitch. Especially through your glass hand, the carefully crafted prosthetic seems to pick up a little more than the rest of you and you're certain you can feel his heart beating through his cock.

"The only thing I know is to not use my teeth," you admit catching his gaze and enjoying the look of anticipation on his face. "Everything else I'll just have to figure out."

You focused on Eustass as you licked, sucked, touched, and teased everything between his thighs. You truly didn't know what you were doing, but he had pushed valuable lessons into your body himself. So, you did what he had done to you – you explored.

You took note of the sounds he tried to stifle, and of every twitch and shudder. You were surprised to find that one of things he liked most was you looking at him. You weren't sure if some of his sounds were pleasure or pain, and so when you did them again, you'd look up at him. He did his best to look calm, but his flushed face, and the restrained, but heavy breath that would escape him as he twitched against your fingers and lips was enough.

It was also amazingly hot. You wanted to tease him more than please him just to prolong all the sounds and sensations. There was a realization that right now he was at your mercy. You could be a brat, you could be a cruel tease, you could easily edge him over and over and hear those noises for hours.

If you had hours. Plus, you'd probably have to tie him down securely if you wanted to tease him that terribly.

"I can almost see the devil horns forming," Kid muses, looking down at you, and reaching down with his hand to move an errant lock of hair away from your face. "Careful what you decide to do, little Mouse."