Prologue

~Introduction~

Neville sighed, looking around the room that used to be his partner room, now changed into his youngest son room. The memory from how he met his partner playing around in his head making a smile appears on his face. Marcus Sawyer.

"Nev! Hurry up, or we're gonna be late!" Marcus called out for him downstairs, his partner. His first love, and for the rest of his life.

"Coming, Marcus!" Neville called back over his shoulder, looking back towards the room. He was about to walk out of the room when he saw something on the bedside table, a book. He walked towards it and picked it up, a small smile covering his face at the recognition of the small book he is holding.

He heard someone walking up the stairs from the other side of the wall, making him turned his head to look at the person. There stood his Marcus, wearing his shirt. His lover green eyes shines brightly against the sun that shines bright through the window, his brown hair messy from dealing with the childrens downstairs and he has a bright smile covering his face when he sees what Neville is holding.

"Is that my diary?" Marcus asked, cocking his head to the side slightly while looking at up at his husband.

Neville nods, putting back the book on the bedside table and walking towards his Marcus. He his hands on his lover cheeks, cupping it and rubbing his thumbs on them. "Should we?" He said softly, not wanting to leave the peaceful moment they're having.

Marcus nods, opening back his eyes that he don't even remember closing. He hold out his hand, Neville taking a hold of it and letting him drag him to their kids. The diary long forgotten in the room, only to be taken soon by their youngest son.

~Prologue~

Follow Neville and Marcus through their adventure in Hogwarts to year 1/7.

Throughout the year Marcus has been smitten for a Gryffindor boy called, Neville Longbottom, he has been smitten by him when he first saw him picked up a toad, called Trevor, after that he couldn't take his eyes off of him and can't stop thinking about him.

Neville had noticed that a certain Slytherin kept stealing glances toward him, he don't know why he's looking at him, but he thinks that that certain Slytherin acts nicer than any Slytherin he had met.

Neville and Marcus decided to becomes friends in their first year. When Marcus had returned Trevor the toad to Neville, which Neville rewards him by becoming friends with Marcus, just because Trevor seems to like him.

And no, it's not because he likes the Slytherin. Nope, not at all.

Throughout the years of being friends with Neville, Marcus can't deny his feelings any longer and accept that he has taken a liking to the Gryffindor. Can they keep their love at bay while Voldemort is coming back, or will death fall between one of them and breaks their heart.

Read to find out...

~Cast~

marcus sawyer
jensen ackles

marcus sawyerjensen ackles