Year 4

"I love your hair." Marcus said before the compartment door to the train could shut, passing by Neville's compartment and keep advancing forward. He heard the door opening behind him and looked over his shoulder and saw Neville advancing towards him. He stopped walking and let Neville catch up to him as the taller boy stands in front of him.

"Not sitting with us anymore?" Neville asked, leaning back on the train wall so the students can walked over them while they talked.

Marcus smiles apologetically at the taller boy. "Can't. Draco wants me to sits with his friend group and asked me about something."

Neville raised an eyebrow. "I thought you hate Draco?" He questioned, looking down at the green eyed boy in front of him questionably.

"Hate is an understatement, it's more of a dislike. Like I said he just wanted to ask me about something." He said, cupping Neville's cheeks when he noticed he was not paying attention to his words making Neville eyes focus on the smaller boy. "I will sit with you again soon, don't worry." He smiled up at Neville, with him returning the smile.

Neville take one of Marcus's hands that was still on his cheeks, moving his head to the left and pecking the brunette hand, smiling when he saw a blush on the boy face, flustered from the action. "You promise?"

Marcus nods, trying hard to calm down his thumping heart inside his chest. "Y-y-yeah, I promise." He stuttered, blushing harder when he saw Neville smiles widened. He pulled his hands away from Neville and turned on his heels and advances towards where the blond's is probably sitting.

Neville smiled to himself as he watches Marcus walk away from him, he turned on his heels and walked back to his compartment, continuously smiling to himself at the way Marcus acts from him pecking the brunette's hand.

Seamus looked at his friend weirdly when he saw Neville continuously smiling at himself. "What got you so giddy?" He asked, looking at his friend who is sat down at the opposite of him.

Neville cut off from his thoughts and stop himself from smiling. "Nothing." He said quickly making Seamus looked at him suspiciously before his face light up when he figured out what had happened.

"It's about Marcus, isn't it!" Seamus exclaimed loudly making Dean Thomas looked up from what he was doing and looked at his two friends weirdly.

"What are you two talking about?" Dean Thomas asked, looking at Seamus who has a mischievous expression etched onto his face while Neville looks terrified.

"Nothing!" "Neville has a crush on Marcus Sawyer!" Neville and Seamus said at the same time.

Dean Thomas almost didn't catch what they said, almost, he turned his head to Neville who's face is slowly flushing red, smiling to himself. "I think Neville not the only one who has a crush." He said making Seamus raised his eyebrows.

"Who?" Seamus asked, turning to look at his dark-skinned friend.

Dean Thomas shakes his head, smiling, turning his head to look at Seamus. "Marcus." He simply said before going back to what he was doing before, doing his best to not pay attention to Seamus teasing Neville– who looked as red as a tomato– about his crush.

~ ~ ~

"Mr Filch, our beloved caretaker, has informed me that the list of objects forbidden within the castle now includes Screaming Yo-Yos, Fanged Frisbees, Ever-Bashing Boomerangs and Chocolate Marshmallow Bunnies." Dumbledore looked to the students, a mischievous smile on his face. "I'm joking about that last one. The full list comprises some four hundred and thirty-seven items and may be viewed in Mr Filch's office."