Epilogue

19 years later...

Riley closed the book and hide them under his pillow, looking at the door to see his dad, Marcus Longbottom, walking in, hair messy from having just woken up.

Marcus rubbed his sleepy eyes, opening them to see his son already awake, a weird look on his face. "You alright?" He asked, sitting on the foot of the bed in front of his son and looking at him weirdly.

Riley nods, smiling up at his dad. He turns his head at the door and saw his father, Neville Longbottom, standing taller than the door, and leaning against the doorway with a crossed arms. "Is Gabby awake?" He asked, not looking at his dad who is looking at him suspiciously.

Marcus looks at his husband, sharing a silent message with him. Neville raising his eyebrows in response before turning to his youngest son. "Let's go wake Gabby up, hm?" Neville said, holding out his hand for Riley to take.

Riley quickly stands up from the bed, taking his father hand and walking out of the room. Forgetting about the book already.

Marcus waits until they are out of earshots before feeling under Riley's pillow and when he feels something hard hit his hand he takes it out, a surprise look etched onto his face as he looks down at his diary.

Has his son been reading his diary this whole time? That answers Riley's weird questions about his past. Like: Did you really hate him when he got into the Slytherin house? Did you really use to have a pet cat? What happened to the toad? What happened to the glasses? and etc.

Marcus slip the book back under his son's pillow, standing up softly and walking out of his son's room and walking to the kitchen, seeing his husband cooking breakfast for the family. He walks over to Neville, standing on his tip toes to whispers in his ears. "He has my diary." He whispered, making Neville turn his head to look at him.

Neville smiles at him, pecking him on the forehead and going back to cooking their foods.

Marcus placed his head on Neville's shoulder, closing his eyes and comfortably resting against them.

~ ~ ~

"Dad! Dad! Look!" Gabriel said, walking out from his room and holding a letter with a familiar gland on them when he showed it to Marcus. "Isn't this the school you and father goes to?" He asked, sitting down beside his dad while his little brother cuddles dad's.

Marcus nods, smiling at the memories. "There was some good memories and bad memories." He said, turning his head to the left to look at his husband who looks back at him.

"Does your head blocks out the good memories?" Gabriel asked, looking up at his dad who has a sad look on his face. He hates it when he saw his dad get sad, just like what Neville had said to himself on the First Year.

Marcus shakes his head, looking down at Gabriel. "Nope, I have both good and bad memories, right here." He said, pointing to the side of his temple. "But, I'm sure you will have good memories at Hogwarts."

Gabriel eyes lit up at the last statement. "I will be going?" He asked, looking at his dad and father.

Neville looks at his oldest son with amusement on his face. "Do you not want to go?" He joked, making Marcus slaps his thigh.

"Hey. Don't bring down his happiness down like that." Marcus warned, pointing his finger at his husband as Neville's smirks teasingly at him.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Neville asked, leaning back on the couch and man-spreading his legs making Marcus flustered. Even after all these years, Marcus still get flustered by him making him smiles warmly at Marcus, who tries to response to him but failing miserably.